“A great little B&B”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Fethiye
Fethiye Tan Pansiyon
Ranked #12 of 94 Fethiye B&B and Inns
London, United Kingdom
“A great little B&B”
Reviewed October 27, 2013

I stayed at Tan Pansiyon for 7 nights whilst working at my online business. For me, the positives of this B&B are...

1. Great price - I was on an extremely tight budget and they gave me a great price since I was staying 7 nights
2. Friendliness - This is a family run B&B and they are just so helpful and friendly, always with a smile on their faces.
3. Cleanliness - The B&B is kept impeccably clean
4. Use of the kitchen - I couldn't afford to eat out on my budget so to have a kitchen at my disposal was brilliant
5. Location - 5 minutes' walk from the centre of town but in a nice quiet spot
6. Size - with only 9 rooms, this is not a noisy backpackers' hostel.
7. Terrace - the terrace has an amazing view and I spent my days working there using their great wireless connection. It's also where I had breakfast

The two down sides for me:

1. My bed was extremely lumpy and I had to try and pad it out with blankets in order to sleep (I didn't hear anyone else complain of this so maybe it was just my room)
2. The home cured olives were wonderful but I was disappointed with a triangle of processed cheese and a little pot of cheap jam. The tea, cucumber and tomatoes were all fine. Still, I have to remember the price of this hotel and for the price, I really cannot complain about what I received. After all, they do have to make a living!

Overall, a thoroughly enjoyable experience and I would most definitely stay there again!

Room Tip: I think I probably had the worst room (out of choice because I wanted the cheapest) - number 5.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
  • Turkish first
Reviewed October 14, 2013

This pension is well run by a friendly family! Our room was spacious, although the bathroom was small. It's in a great location (a little tricky to find, so ask the locals), and good for self-catering. There is a kitchen on the roof terrace which guests can use. The prices are very reasonable, and cheaper for longer stays.

Room Tip: Some of the rooms don't seem to have windows, so ask for a room with a view.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Whately, Massachusetts
Reviewed October 12, 2013

We took the ferry from Rhodes to Fethiye and were surprised to find Ozer meeting us off the boat. What a host he is! The Tan Pensiyon is a short walk to town and its compact bazaar area, with its really good restaurants. The room we had was quiet, clean -- and basic. We had a good bathroom and our room was really clean. Ozer's rooftop balcony, for his really good breakfast, and any other time you wanted to use it, especially at sunset, had a really wonderful view of the harbor and beyond. We felt safe and comfortable (except for the lumpy beds) at this B&B, and would stay there again for sure. It has been described as a step above a hostel -- but we found it to be two steps above. It's basic but good.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 12, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for one night when we were passing through Fethiye. The owners were lovely and helped us organize part of the Lycian way and stored our bags for us. We would happily return here, excellent value for money :)

• Stayed October 2013
Reviewed October 9, 2013 via mobile

Not too convenient to the bus stop or the beach, Tan is in a quiet area and walking distance to restaurants and nature.
The owner is super nice and there's a great outdoor roof terrace. Rooms vary, we liked number 4 which is spacious and bright. Really nice to have access to a kitchen on the top floor.
Breakfast is standard aside from the delicious homemade olives!

• Stayed September 2013
Portsmouth, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 30, 2013

We stayed in in one of the upstairs terrace level rooms for about a week. Ozer & his family were so very kind to us, offering little extras of melon & home produced olives .Nothing was too much trouble for him a real treasure! Airy & open terrace looks out across Fethiye harbour & is a delightful spot to enjoy the excellent breakfast.Room was very clean & tidy, bed comfy & good AC .Bathroom little small ,but perfectly adequate. Nice little kitchen available if required .Only a short walk into the centre for shops & restaurants..
Very good value for money.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

Boyfriend and I stayed here in one of the terrace - level double rooms. Highly recommend! I think there are 3-4 bed options as well but they are not on the top floor. Room was super clean and pleasant, bathroom is teeny tiny, but we didn't mind. Best thing really though is the awesome terrace with the hammock, kitchen use (surprising uncommon to find so far in turkey) and the exceptionally kind hostel owner. Breakfast was delicious.

• Stayed September 2013