I stayed at Tan Pansiyon for 7 nights whilst working at my online business. For me, the positives of this B&B are...
1. Great price - I was on an extremely tight budget and they gave me a great price since I was staying 7 nights
2. Friendliness - This is a family run B&B and they are just so helpful and friendly, always with a smile on their faces.
3. Cleanliness - The B&B is kept impeccably clean
4. Use of the kitchen - I couldn't afford to eat out on my budget so to have a kitchen at my disposal was brilliant
5. Location - 5 minutes' walk from the centre of town but in a nice quiet spot
6. Size - with only 9 rooms, this is not a noisy backpackers' hostel.
7. Terrace - the terrace has an amazing view and I spent my days working there using their great wireless connection. It's also where I had breakfast
The two down sides for me:
1. My bed was extremely lumpy and I had to try and pad it out with blankets in order to sleep (I didn't hear anyone else complain of this so maybe it was just my room)
2. The home cured olives were wonderful but I was disappointed with a triangle of processed cheese and a little pot of cheap jam. The tea, cucumber and tomatoes were all fine. Still, I have to remember the price of this hotel and for the price, I really cannot complain about what I received. After all, they do have to make a living!
Overall, a thoroughly enjoyable experience and I would most definitely stay there again!