Carole & Tayfun Day Tours
Review Highlights
Another faultless trip

We have been using Carole and Tayfun for a number of years, and have never been disappointed... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
David C
London, United Kingdom
Airport Transfer

The vehicle was comfortable and clean and the driver was on time, friendly and most importantly a... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
EXPS3
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Fethiye
from $24.74
from $28.11
from $23.42
from $25.86
More Info
All reviews sunset cruise gocek market island boat trip bar tab coleslaw turkey booked trips amazing wedding turkish bath chicken special offer three trips sunday market next year airport transfer great value for money couldn't fault
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Went on a couple of boat trips - all day 12 island. Fantastic!! A bus is provided to collect you from your hotel.You sail at 10.30 am and return around 6pm. Plenty stops at little coves for a swim off the boat. A lovely lunch is included in the price. All this for £12.00 each. What a bargain! There is a lovely relaxed atmosphere on the boat. You can sit comfortably and enjoy the scenery or stretch out and sunbathe. The staff are happy to serve you drinks and snacks all day and you pay for them at the end of the trip. The prices are reasonable. You are taken back to your hotel by bus.
Also went on the sunset cruise. Again fantastic night!! A lovely short sail. Wonderful view of the sun setting. Very nice supper included in the price. Entertainment provided by the karaoke and a professional singer. Danced the night away. Back in port around midnight. Buses waiting for you to take you back to your hotel. All this for £12.00 each.
Would highly recommend - trips you’ll never forget.

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had our wedding on 26th August this year all I can say.Is they dont know how to run a business.. all they are interested in is taking your money.. They made so many mistakes that should not of happened.Tayfun promised to meet me the next day but didn't show.. always got a answer for something.. please be aware of this company as it is a complete shambles..

Date of experience: September 2019
CaroleandTayfun, Owner at Carole & Tayfun Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Ryan I tried to address this situation between us, in a professional and businesslike manner, away from the large audience that resides on Facebook. You have now chosen to use Trip Adviser to continue your comments which you are perfectly entitled to make, as long as they are factual. These comments do not reflect a true account of what took place, therefore, I feel it only fair that I exercise my right to reply and publish once again, a true account of what took place. Last but not least, I freely admit that mistakes were made on our part, for which I have apologized on numerous occasions. But, these mistakes did not result in a total disaster for you, your wife, and all of your guests. So much so that you continued to use Carole and Tayfun to book excursions after the event, and appeared to be perfectly happy with all the activities that took place.
Good evening Ryan and Romana

My apologies for the delay in responding to your recent observations regarding your wedding ceremony at Green Pine Beach. I am sure you can appreciate that at this time of year, we are dealing with the ceremonies of many other couples. I also needed to speak with the venue before responding.

With regard to your own ceremony, we can only apologise for the mistakes that were made namely; the unacceptable time you were kept waiting prior to the ceremony, and the playing of an incorrect song for the first dance. As we stated previously, we are not able to manage the Registrar’s time as she is also engaged with other ceremonies, and sometimes they continue longer than expected. However, the bridal party were all offered a drink during the time they were waiting, and a suitable place to shelter from the hot sun until the ceremony started. The DJ has attended many of our weddings in the past and has never made the mistake of playing the wrong the tunes at the wrong time, I realize this was a great disappointment to you both and once again, I can only apologise.

I promised you that I would contact you after your ceremony, but unfortunately I had to attend other meetings in relation to the ceremony, and events that followed after.

I would like to address each event that you highlighted as follows.

Bar Closing 10 minutes early.

This is one of the meetings I had to attend to discuss why the bar was closed early. Apparently, prior to the bar closing some of your guests were seen ordering additional cans of alcohol and placing them in their pockets etc, with the sole intention of taking them from the venue. In addition, members of your party were helping themselves to bottled water and also putting these in their bags/pockets to take them from the venue. As part of our All -inclusive alcohol/drinks consumption between 8 and 12, this only applies to drinks consumed on the premises. This is why the Green Pine Beach management decided to close the bar ten minutes early.

Drinks removed from the tables before 12.00.

The venue manager took the decision to do this which was unfortunately out of our control. This was discussed with them and they will not be doing this in the future.

During our journey in the car back to the your hotel, I received a phone call from the driver of the mini bus returning your guests to the hotel. It appears that during this transfer, the sunroof was damaged beyond repair and the driver informed me that he was going to call the Jandarma/Police, to report this. I asked him not to this and I would discuss it with him the following day This is the second meeting ,I attended after your wedding.

On one of the days following your wedding, you and your guests went on a private boat trip. On the journey in the bus provided for your return to the hotel, once again I received a call from an extremely angry driver, stating that one of the passengers had damaged an on board TV screen. He Also threatened to call the Jandarma, and I asked him not to, as I would meet with him to sort it out. I did this to avoid spoiling the rest of you and your guests holiday, and allowing you all to return without being escorted by the Jandarma, and local police.

The results of the above made it necessary to attend meetings with all concerned parties, which resulted in me having to pay a bill in excess of 2000 Turkish Lira.

In conclusion, whilst I would have happily provided you with compensation for the unfortunate events at your wedding, I am now not in a position to do so due to the expense of the repairs that were required to the transport vehicles.

I can assure you myself and my team make every effort to ensure that our wedding couples receive a memorable experience at their wedding ceremony.

I trust his explanation meets with your approval and assure you that none of this correspondence will be posted on Facebook, or indeed anywhere else.

I would like to wish you both a long and very happy life together…

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Was on holiday from the 6th to 21st august went on a couple of excursions with Carole and tayfun boat found the staff very helpful and friendly went on the sunset cruise amazing would highly recommend it they come and pick you up from the hotel josh in hisaronu who sorted everything for us was great can't wait to book up for next year

Reviewed August 23, 2019 via mobile

We got hold up in airport because the computer crashed for over an hour.
There was not anything we could do because in turkey no computer no entry ⛔️
So by the time we got our suitcase we were 2 hours late
Went out side looking for our transport
No one stood there we looked all over the place.
3 times we walked up and down dalaman airport
So by 1.30am
We ended up having to pay again in a yellow taxi
Paying £40

Next day we go to her office
They tell me they will sort it out
What a joke did they do anything NO
Go back again
To get told email when you get home
I have but no reply
By Facebook or anything
Will I use her again
I am shocked by it all.
And her trips are no better pack them in get more money
Put you on the wrong bus
Get up up early for them not to turn up
Having to message them to find out where they are.
The staff in the shop in Hisaronu
Don’t no what is going on
Will I use them ago a big fat NO

Reviewed August 21, 2019

Fantastic day out, well organised, easy to book and pay for, they came to our hotel the day before to sort details and payment. We were collected from our hotel at the said time, food was good, drinks and ice creams were well priced, 8 of us in our party and we all had a great day. No overcrowding. Would definitely recommend, Well worth £12, No complaints at all.