“Sunset cruise ....value for money stunning...”

Carole & Tayfun Day Tours
Ranked #17 of 75 Tours in Fethiye
Reviewed October 19, 2013

We do this sunset cruise every year for the last 5 years ..a group of 4 or 6 ladies and we thoroughly enjoy it.to start they pick you up from ur hotel...around 5.30..the drinks are reasonably price..only think gigs u keep the bar tab till end then pay..if u lose it it's a 50lira charge..bet to be fair I. Think it suit the needs and Chrissy the waitress is brill in fact the whole team works well ...the sunset going down is beautiful and the view is to die for ...love it...once that's done they pull into a cove and if u want to swim u can your choice...meal is either chicken or fish ..omelette ..pots and salad and bread..it's yummy...we had a male singer and he was great had a giggle and got peep involved ...start to an excellent evening.no pressure to buy drinks lovely relaxing evening then pay tab at end of night..then they take you back to hotel. Great value for money and I highly recommend it.. The toilets are down stairs and r quite steep..but I only got little legs....see u next year as usual..

1  Thank londonbigdee

Reviewed October 5, 2013

Booked two trips with company online. speedy response made me feel reassured as a bit hesitant booking online but did so as great saving compared to travel agency excursions. First trip included transport to/ from fethiye market then boat trip in the afternoon! Could have probably done with a bit longer at the market but then onto the carolann for a cruise around some of the islands. Unfortunately weather turned and we didn't manage to see the sights. But thanks to the captain he didn't sail us into the storm, Chrissy was warm and hospitable amd kept spirits up and the chef cooked up a great lunch! Second trip was salikent gorge, Tlos and trout farm. This was subbed out to Hamish McTurk so have reviewed on his page. Would book with Carole and Tayfun again when returning to Turkey!

Reviewed September 28, 2013 via mobile

We booked 4 trips the 1st horse riding. Really good day. 2nd trip jeep safari now this is something if you want to get wet all day. We got brought to a garage waiting for all the other jeeps. We were very wet within 2 minutes. We left the jeep safari. I think if we had of been prepared water proof bags then that was different. Came back to the hotel and sent an email to tayfun. He was very helpful amd offerd us a free sunset cruise.I thought this was very good. Went on sunset cruise it was great food was great singer also great and disco great not too loud over the top but very doable.
So next up quad biking this was very professional and safety first. There was one guy who refused to put his helmet on and the guy said no problem you stau behind. He eventually did put it on.
Quad biking was great up the mountain and not for beginners but we totally had a great time.
Last but not least Paragliding what a day to never forget. Very professional safety first and being not too happy with heights my pilot was the best. Had a great holiday thanks to tje great trips
I would like to say thank you to tayfun and chrissy for the sunset cruise snd to the company for making our trip one to remember. I met tayfun snd he said he was sorry about what happened with the jeep safari. I was very grateful that he helped us out. He could have just not replied to my email. Thanks for your help and quick response to my email.
Debbie Plantinga

1  Thank Debbie P
Reviewed September 26, 2013

My family have been using Carole & Tayfun trips for the last 10 years + and have never been disappointed. A great time every time thanks

Reviewed September 24, 2013

We booked a sunset cruise direct in Fethiye, we were told there would be no loud music and it would just be relaxing.

The transfer was great, picked us up on time and got us there early enough to grab ourselves a table. From the moment we were on board we were greeted with music at a reasonable level, this was fine. We spent about 15 minutes travelling to a small cove were we anchored, watched the beautiful sunset and then ate a nice buffet style meal.

After the meal we had to endure an Amy Winehouse impersonator, she wasn't overly bad but it was far too loud and then the night got worse when the "disco" came on. It went from no music to loud booming oldies and that did it for me, I'd had enough and wanted to go back but I had to endure at least 45 minutes of songs people should have forgotten by now.

I think if they were to tell you straight that there would be loud music then that would be fine but even then they should say "Loud Retro Music" to attract the right people for that.

All in all it wasn't too bad but definitely not as explained to us when we booked.