“Fantastic time”

Carole & Tayfun Day Tours
Ranked #17 of 78 Tours in Fethiye
Reviewed September 26, 2013

My family have been using Carole & Tayfun trips for the last 10 years + and have never been disappointed. A great time every time thanks

Reviewed September 24, 2013

We booked a sunset cruise direct in Fethiye, we were told there would be no loud music and it would just be relaxing.

The transfer was great, picked us up on time and got us there early enough to grab ourselves a table. From the moment we were on board we were greeted with music at a reasonable level, this was fine. We spent about 15 minutes travelling to a small cove were we anchored, watched the beautiful sunset and then ate a nice buffet style meal.

After the meal we had to endure an Amy Winehouse impersonator, she wasn't overly bad but it was far too loud and then the night got worse when the "disco" came on. It went from no music to loud booming oldies and that did it for me, I'd had enough and wanted to go back but I had to endure at least 45 minutes of songs people should have forgotten by now.

I think if they were to tell you straight that there would be loud music then that would be fine but even then they should say "Loud Retro Music" to attract the right people for that.

All in all it wasn't too bad but definitely not as explained to us when we booked.

Reviewed September 22, 2013

We did two excursions with Carole and Tayfun and we couldn't fault either! The Sunset Cruise was excellent, great value and very entertaining. The prices of the drinks on board were very reasonable and the food was of good quality. The staff on board were very accommodating and friendly. We also did the 12 island cruise, this lasted a full day with many opportunities to swim. Overall we were very pleased with both excursions and we would definitely use them again on our next visit to Fethiye!

Reviewed September 21, 2013

I will make this a short review. I have used this company before several years ago with no problem however this year I booked on a trip named the 3 Islands cruise boasting that it stops at, as the name suggests 3 Islands namely Katranci, Gocek and Red Islands. I have visited these islands several times before. I booked the trip to take family members out for the day and had told them what they should expect at each of the locations. So we boarded the Carole Ann sailing vessel and set out of Fethiye harbour only for the boat to pull into a bay after 30 minutes and drop anchor. "WE WILL BE HERE FOR 1hr 45 min FOR SWIMMING AND LUNCH" we were told. I was confused as this was not an Island just a rocky cove of the mainland. We then set off again and followed close to the coast before we stopped again at another mainland bay for more swimming. There was nowhere to go ashore. Time now was getting on and we set off again and it looked like we were heading toward an actual Island Red Island to be exact. We arrived at Red Island and stayed 45 minutes before going back to Fethiye. So actually this trip was 2 bays and an Island not the 3 as stated in the trip advertisement or description. I firmly believe that as the boat was not packed to the gunnels with eating and drinking tourists and the other 2 Islands were further away they decided they would save the fuel and blag a short money making trip. My family were very disappointed at not getting to the islands. Their boat is nice and the staff pleasant but it is a gamble if you actual get the trip you paid for.

4  Thank Andy F
Reviewed September 20, 2013

Used c&t for the last 6 years. Fantastic day and night trips.well looked after , well fed.no more need to be said.