“Very good but...”

Carole & Tayfun Day Tours
Ranked #14 of 64 Tours in Fethiye
“Very good but...”
Reviewed July 24, 2013 via mobile

We booked 3 tours with Carole and tayfun! They were all very good but I was surprised to find out that they are just a booking agent and not a tour provider!
All the tours we went on were provided by different agencies! I would recommend booking through these however as the trips the selected were very good and they used seeming the best providers!
I felt that the price was good compared to the price my travel agent quoted however after traveling with the tours and later walking by there shops the majority of the tours were either the same price or seemingly less!
This might seem like a bad review however it is not at all! I was very very please with the jeep safari and the Turkish baths and the Dalyan boat trip!
These are all highly recommended however if you are struggling I would say definitely go for the jeep safari and the Turkish baths!

• Turkish first
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Sunset Cruise with Bernard Manning”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Just returned from a week in Turkey, was pleasantly surprised. Lots of great things to do, would return. However the sunset cuise was the one average experience.

Clearly the staff work very hard and put a lot of effort in to making the formula work. However I felt the food was a little bland in comparison to other boat trips we took. The real downside was the singer and his attempted comedy in-between singing. All of a sudden it felt like the goodship Phoenix Nights with his brand of offensive comedy Bernard Manning style. The comedy was intercut with random stories which included the classic ' I was at a Michael Buble gig in Glasgow and Michael was telling a story when a punter shouted I've not paid you to tell stories..' He should have taken the punters advice.

Don't get me wrong, for the price it's good value but I wish I had done it with a different oppertor for a more authentic experience.

London, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Simply Fantastic!”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

I booked all my activities and excursions a couple of months in advance and not only got two free trips ( Gocek market and Turkish baths ) but because i had booked so many things, Sunset cruise, Paragliding, 12 island cruise and scuba diving, all for four people, I also got airport transfers free too! I have to say, without Carol and Tayfun, my holiday would not have been a fraction as good as it was. I absolutely loved every minute of everything i booked and at the TRULY AMAZING PRICES i honestly do not know how they make a profit? especially being as they throw in the free things too? Anyway, here is a brief summary of the things i did and what i thought about them. DAY 1. Turkish Bath. Although the hotel transfer and basics were free my wife and i chose to add a few extras ( massages etc etc ) that you have to pay a little extra for. Verdict= might do it next year but wont have my temples or feet massaged. DAY 2. Sunset cruise. Absolutely fantastic. Everything was brilliant. Entertainment, staff, price, food, hygiene and cleanliness aboard the Carol ann, etc etc Verdict= DEFINITELY going to book next year. DAY 3 Paragliding. Although this seemed expensive when i booked it ( £80 each ) after having seen and experienced the level of safety and professionalism of the sky sports team compared to the cheaper ones available, i understand why Carol and Tayfun use them. Trust me, this is a very risky activity and you should only go with the safest and most reputable company, not the cheapest. Verdict= OMG! DEFINITELY DO THIS! but please don't risk going with the cheaper ones. I cannot wait until next year to go up again but now i have the photos and videos ( an extra 100 TL each ) i will ask them not to bother with the photography . DAY 4. 12 island cruise. We actually went to 4 islands, had i a lovely slow relaxing day snorkeling and swimming, nice lunch and a little sunbathing. Verdict= A lovely day and i will be booking it for next year but i think it should be called the random 4 island cruise instead to avoid any disappointment? DAY 5. Scuba diving. To be honest, i am glad i have done it but would not want to do it again. I much prefer snorkeling. Also, the boat was not of the same high standard as the Carol Ann and although the diving staff were highly professional and very safety conscious, the main instructor was " not my cup of tea" shall we say, He was a bit annoying actually. Verdict= Ok once but if i ever wanted to scuba dive again i would not go with that particular diving club. DAY 6 Gocek market cruise. Another fantastic voyage on the Carol Ann and the market was " OK " i bought some very nice things there. The food in "the kebab hospital" on the harbor was cheap and delicious and i got to do some more snorkeling on the way back!. Verdict= I will definitely be including this in my next years list of excursions. Thank you very much Jane, Chrissy, Lillias and all the ships crew and Carol and Tayfun

1 Thank LuckyEddy51
Lanchester, England, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Carole & Tayfun Dalyan Turtle Beach & 12 Islands”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

We booked two trips with Carole & Tayfun well in advance of our holiday and all i can say is what a fantastic time we had on both trips. Thank you to Huss & Papa(razzi) for being so informative & professional on the Dalyan trip but most of all than you to Chrissy on the 12 Islands trip. We had the most relaxing day on a great boat. Only 48 people and the seating and size of the boat was fantastic. The whole day was spectacular. We chose our lunch before the trip. I had a very tasty bbq'd fish and the rest of the family had chicken and we all enjoyed it. Chrissy was organised and very friendly and nothing was to much trouble. Thanks go to the entire crew who made our day so memorable. Definitely be booking with you next year.

1 Thank Iain C
Preston, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
“relaxing”
Reviewed July 19, 2013

went with the family had a lovely day out service great very friendly book in England before we went easy and convenient as pick and drop off after was included jump off the boat swim to cool down then had a nice barbecue chicken pasta coleslaw bread really enjoyed the whole thing well worth the money also did the evening cruise watched the sun set and entertainment and disco