“CANNOT FAULT THIS TEAM”

Elite Diving Centre
More attraction details
Owner description: Best scuba diving around fethiye
Wick, United Kingdom
“CANNOT FAULT THIS TEAM”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2012

Just want to say a big thanks to Kerrie and the Elite Diving team for looking after myself and my 2 children. We had not dived before and they made us feel so safe. A great day was had by the family. Special thanks to Ozgur for helping me to overcome my fear of submerging my face in water and taking me diving. Aydin looked after my daughter and she had a great dive.
They film you while you dive so you have a DVD to remind you of a great day when you get home. (This is extra and optional)

Visited October 2012

• Turkish first
Sydney, Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Fantastic Dive Experience 2012”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2012

My partner and I weren't having the best time in Fethiye, until we found Elite Diving Centre online. Kerrie who runs the day to day operations was absolutely fantastic, she help us with organising the right dives (convinced us to complete our Advanced Open Water, fantastic way to do it), helping us with accommodation and being and overall pleasure to deal with. I have been on other diving boats on the Great Barrier Reef, more to see however Elite make the experience fantastic. We did a great wreck dive, our first actually, it was awesome. If you are a little hesitant about diving or just starting out Elite would be the best place to do it.

Visited June 2012
Birmingham
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Have to try scuba diving!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2012

Fantasic Experience. The water is very clear so you have great visability. The hotter the water is the more fish you will see. We just went in May so water was abit colder so not as many fish about but regardless, just being underwater is incredible. The staff are really great and you'll have a great day. They offer to teach you some skills for an extra £10 per person but its worth it as you can then go abit deeper so it make the experience more incredible. Go to Sky Sports to book, they are one of the tour companies on the strip. Loved it!

Visited May 2012
Leicester, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“If you are looking to Dive in Turkey, then go to the best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2011

We were both relaxing in our hotel when my partner noticed two People in Scuba gear and we went to have a look. After a reassuring chat they let me have a go and we signed up for a dive.

I have very little confidence in water but by the time they had finished I was tredding water, snorkelling and dived with them to 12m. They are extremely professional and have amazing patience. They tailored the course to my needs and appear to approach everybody on an individual basis of how they want to complete their diving experience. I cannot thank them enough for such a fantastic life changing experience.

Back next year to finish Open water Diving. The Padi professional team have lots of diving knowledge and give plenty of helpful advise.

3 Thank marymoo999
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“The best Diving Center in Fethiye”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2011

Having met Kerry and Steve at a pool show, they have changed our future holidays for ever. Their professionalism and customer service is second to none. I did my open water course with Elite and the time spent with them is something I will never forget.
Many thanks to Kerri, Steve and of course Yanni