“Fantastic Dive Experience 2012”

Elite Diving Centre
More attraction details
Owner description: Best scuba diving around fethiye
Sydney, Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Fantastic Dive Experience 2012”
Reviewed June 25, 2012

My partner and I weren't having the best time in Fethiye, until we found Elite Diving Centre online. Kerrie who runs the day to day operations was absolutely fantastic, she help us with organising the right dives (convinced us to complete our Advanced Open Water, fantastic way to do it), helping us with accommodation and being and overall pleasure to deal with. I have been on other diving boats on the Great Barrier Reef, more to see however Elite make the experience fantastic. We did a great wreck dive, our first actually, it was awesome. If you are a little hesitant about diving or just starting out Elite would be the best place to do it.

Visited June 2012

• Turkish first
Birmingham
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Have to try scuba diving!!!”
Reviewed June 3, 2012

Fantasic Experience. The water is very clear so you have great visability. The hotter the water is the more fish you will see. We just went in May so water was abit colder so not as many fish about but regardless, just being underwater is incredible. The staff are really great and you'll have a great day. They offer to teach you some skills for an extra £10 per person but its worth it as you can then go abit deeper so it make the experience more incredible. Go to Sky Sports to book, they are one of the tour companies on the strip. Loved it!

Visited May 2012
Leicester, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“If you are looking to Dive in Turkey, then go to the best”
Reviewed September 24, 2011

We were both relaxing in our hotel when my partner noticed two People in Scuba gear and we went to have a look. After a reassuring chat they let me have a go and we signed up for a dive.

I have very little confidence in water but by the time they had finished I was tredding water, snorkelling and dived with them to 12m. They are extremely professional and have amazing patience. They tailored the course to my needs and appear to approach everybody on an individual basis of how they want to complete their diving experience. I cannot thank them enough for such a fantastic life changing experience.

Back next year to finish Open water Diving. The Padi professional team have lots of diving knowledge and give plenty of helpful advise.

3 Thank marymoo999
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“The best Diving Center in Fethiye”
Reviewed September 23, 2011

Having met Kerry and Steve at a pool show, they have changed our future holidays for ever. Their professionalism and customer service is second to none. I did my open water course with Elite and the time spent with them is something I will never forget.
Many thanks to Kerri, Steve and of course Yanni

2 Thank dharrison007
St. Neots, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Fabulous experience, great way to start diving”
Reviewed August 30, 2011

We turned up on spec at the office and were made very welcome immediately. Kerry was very reassuring and helpful, assessed our needs and booked me, my daughter and step-daughter onto a Discover Scuba Diving course 3 days later.
On the day, the welcome was again very warm but also very professional and thorough. The boat is moored just opposite the office, so we walked over and boarded. Although the boat is smaller than some of the other dive boats we saw, this gives a nice intimate feel and makes the whole experience more personal. The dive deck is logically laid out, and there is a nice sun deck above for non-divers to relax and enjoy the cruise.
For a first-timer, the diving experience was unbelievable. Special thanks to Janni, Steve and Liv, for being friendly, reassuring and extremely professional, allowing the 3 of us to have a fantastic day diving first to 5m, and then, on the second dive, to 12m. The waters were crystal clear, the fish friendly and plentiful. I had some problems equalising pressure in my ears, but Janni helped me take my time and get the problem cleared while the girls went ahead with Steve, then I got a bonus quick sprint to catch up. We finished with a swim in a small cove, then went back to base, returning nearly 9 hours after we set off.
This was a great way to start diving, and we are already looking forward to the next stage.

Visited August 2011