“Best meals all week!”

Ranked #15 of 435 Restaurants in Fethiye
Cuisines: Seafood, Turkish, Grill
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: There is fruit and vegetable market next to fish market ..Oztoklu restaurant is in vegetable market next to spices shop.
Reviewed September 1, 2013

Been twice this week it was so good. Very reasonable price to cook your food! Great atmosphere. Very rustic but so much better than other Samey restaurants. This place is a must!

Reviewed August 30, 2013

Great family run restaurant.
Top class food & service.
Well worth a visit, if your are in the fish market.
Highly recommend
Great to see all the family again.
Looking forward to seeing you all next year
Take care.
Love Daz & Ann xx

Reviewed August 27, 2013

Definitely not the sort of place that I would recommend to anyone not able to talk to others. This restaurant is family run, by Day, Son and Daughter. This is not our first or second visit but our forth. Twice this year we had to be tormented by fun and laughter. I would always get the Son to help me buy my fish from the market (better deal than doing it yourself) cost us 25tl for all three of us. We did have the starter, squid and prawns in the families own sauce. (Even now they will not tell me what's in there). The restaurant is away from the main smelly fish market (not nice to eat with that strong smell up your nose) and now has a proper canopy covering the seating area. This helps in the afternoon to keep the sun off. Everyone is so god dam nice. Even dad when he saw us sit down came out of the kitchen to welcome us. The son (I did know his name but can't remember) is always so helpful and the daughter (I hope I have the spelling correct "Rokiye") is one in a million. She could talk the rear end of a hyena, was so good to sit her down with the wife. It gave the rest time to savoy the gorgeous food. This is a place that is a must to go. No need to watch the bill it is light and will float to you. Didn't hurt my small wallet. Will see you next year, we hope! Sorry about the pictures, I have no bad ones!

Reviewed August 26, 2013

we are seasoned travellers to Turkey, and the fish market in particular.The main area is hectic, and the night we visited were glad to be sitting in the much quieter area of the Oztoklu restaurant, by the fruit and veg stalls which look lovely in the evening.Family run Oztoklu, they know how to sell their wares, and the daughter led us over to buy a fish very quickly, a little cheaper maybe, and we sat and enjoyed the meal of sea bass and salad-it comes with bread too.We did not think the meal was anything special,but maybe we were led to believe it was going to be amazing....also the service was a little rushed, and we had our mayonaise whipped-away before we had finished the meal.they always try to get you to order a little too much-beware of this .the fish /salad and bread is plenty-do not have starters as this will fill you up before the main fish course.Check your bill

Reviewed August 26, 2013

A beautiful meal and equally lovely experience

I was sceptical of the fish market as a tourist trap exploited by greedy stall holders, but far from it.

At oztoklu they make it easy, and gentle and fun, and the family who run it show they really care about their work and their customers.

1  Thank Pam C