“Excellent value for money, fresh too!”
Review of Sahil Restaurant 1

Sahil Restaurant 1
Ranked #298 of 437 Restaurants in Fethiye
Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed August 13, 2013

Situated next to the large Migros.
Open long hours.
Many Turkish families present endorse the quality & authenticity of the simple cooking style.
The even simpler (low cost) bill will make you smile :-)
Enjoy.

Reviewed November 15, 2012

went to Turkey 5 times. I never had such incredible food. the staff was very very polite and friendly.the kebabs were juicy, the salad refreshing really. the dessert was to die for-we had so much food we could not help it. I am literally drooling every time that I think of it. I would go all the way back to Fethiye for a dinner outing there. we have to note that it is very simple restaurant without fancy touristy pseudo-glam.....it is a place for ordinary people that appreciate good food. we highly recommend it. plus great great prices...........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
selam atinadan ellirinize sağlık.“Cok guzel yemek,cok lezzetli” .

1  Thank giorthan
Reviewed September 8, 2012

My wife and I popped into the Sahil 1 Lokanta this evening as we did not want to go for the touristic places in Fethiye's city centre. The restaurant is situated right next to the Migros supermarket, ideal to park your car there.

A quick glance at the well-attended outer area revealed that practically all guests seemed to be natives, which we took for a good sign. The service was quick and friendly, the menu comes with English translation. We both ordered the spicy lentil soup as a starter, after that my wife had the doner kebap wrap and I went for the Iskender kebap.

The soup was delicious, though not very spicy, the main courses were full of flavour and the ingredients obviously fresh. The kebap meat was tender and came in very fine slices, the way it is supposed to. The dishes were accompanied by tasty fresh bread. Unfortunately, we had to skip the desert due to the quite filling main courses. Together with two glasses of soda water and a small bottle of still water the bill came to 31 TL, a pleasant change from the tourist traps on Calış Beach.

1  Thank Karl_Tastrofe
Reviewed September 6, 2012

This is the place to go if you want real traditional Turkish food at it's best. The food here is always fresh, flavoursome, and healthy. The service is good and the waiters are very polite.

They have a ready display for you to view and choose from which is very handy as you can see what you're getting. Also very convenient if you don't have much time and want a fast service.

The night we arrived the taxi driver from Dm Transfers (great service!) was kind enough to stop here so I could order a take away. The food arrived at our accomodation fresh and hot 10 minutes after we did!

They make lovely fresh pide's and lahmacun's.These are great on their own or to share as a starter or alongside a meal. Great for take outs or as a snack too. Kids and teenagers love these!

They also do lovely grills, kofte and kebabs to order.

This place is so reasobably priced! In my opinion it's too cheap for what you're getting!

This restuarant is definitely one to try if you want real turkish food. They are open 24/7 and do deliveries. I actually took their telephone number with me before I left the UK!

Reviewed August 29, 2012

This is the true turkish food: great meze, great pida, good casserole, at a really convenient price; in my opinion one of the better place I ever tried in Turkey. No alcool.