“Good views”

Ranked #292 of 440 Restaurants in Fethiye
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed November 14, 2012

The views are the main reason you would come here for. The food is rather up and down. Sometimes excellent and sometimes terrible so if you decide to make the taxi journey up from the town don't expect too much, just in case!

Reviewed October 22, 2012

We’d eaten here a few times over the last 5 years and always found the food to be of a high standard, but will never vist this place again after our last meal there. The food & service were dire. We had a starter which we hadn’t ordered but we ate it anyway, it was ok, plate of dips. But the main meals were beyond disgusting & inedible. Mine was pasta Napolitana , after taking the order the waiter returned to ask what this Napolitana was, I pointed to it in the menu, he then said no, the chief wants to know what is this, I explained it was pasta with a simple tomato sauce. What I got was slimy over-cooked pasta with tomato puree and lumps of uncooked garlic.
My partner had chicken breast wrapped in a crepe. What he was given was lumps of brown chicken in a stiff pasta thing, this was then “coloured” the brightest green I’ve ever seen. He said the “pasta” had the feel of wet cardboard. We told the waiter both meals were inedible, he apologised and asked if we would like desserts? After complaining, we actually paid for the meals, 80TL, never mind we hadn’t eaten anything but 80TL is one of the most expensive meals ever for 2 I’ve ever paid in Turkey. Throughout this meal the waiter never left us alone, moving things around the table putting straws in drinks it was endless. I actually thought maybe we were on some sort of candid camera show. We were latter told the usual chief had moved to the next restaurant on.

Reviewed June 16, 2012

Went to eat here yesterday, and the food was great. Overall experience I'd rate it a 7/10.
Food was a 8/10.
Environment was a 5/10.
I had a bit of my friends chicken kabob, and I ordered the Turkish pizza, along with a chicken sandwich. The Turkish pizza was very filling, and couldn't get close to finishing it. Prices weren't bad, apparently they had a one year anniversary so everything was 10 percent off. They also give free baklava to students.
Overall I'd go there again!

Reviewed January 6, 2012

Lovely location on the harbour and has been on my lists of places to try for a long time. Had a good excuse today - wet weather predicted and had arranged to meet a friend for lunch. Half way between our two houses so we both got equally as wet.

We were greeted by a friendly waiter upin arrival who took our drinks order - a little while later menus arrived but we were too bust chatting to look at them. The waiter gave us a few minutes to yap before returning for our order - our questions regarding different dishes were answered after a quick visit to the kitchen to talk to the Chef.

The food was good - no free extras - we both chose the seafood pizza - tuna, prawns and calamar - nice but we had to but a salad to go with it. Not the cheapest place I;ve eaten and the alcholic imported drinks seemed very expensive. A small bottle of water was 1 lira but we only paid for one tea when I drank about 4. Price wise - the things that I though woud be expensive like steak - were a similiar price to anywhere else locally - but the things that I thought would be cheap - breakfast, pizza and snacks were more expensive than I expected.

The service was adequate - we like to be left to our oen devices without too much attention but it would have been nice to be able to spot a member of staff when we wanted one. For location and varied menu I would defintiely go back. But not made it into my Top 10 favourites. There are quite a few new restaurants opening along the waterside and I think they are going to have to up their game a bit if they are going to compete for the summer trade.

Reviewed October 17, 2011

We enjoy walking on the waterfront in Fethiye all the way from the harbour right around to the new developments heading toards Calis. This year our favourite watering hole for a decent mug of coffee was Yakamoz. Plus it's a great place to sit right on the waters edge and people watch.