“Cafe Oley”
Review of Blue Cafe & Restaurant - CLOSED

Blue Cafe & Restaurant
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: In the old town by the Nike shop.
Ipswich
“Cafe Oley”
Reviewed May 1, 2012

Having been a visitor of Cafe Oley for some years when visiting Fethiye, I was disappointed to see it was closed for refurbishment when I viisted in March, but wow, the difference when I was shown around on the 24th April 2012. The cafe is much larger and will no doubt be a favourite with us all whether enjoying the cheesecakes, fudge cake, evening meal or coffee. The coffee is the best I have found in Fethiye. Hope to see you on my next visit in May.

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank LoftygcIpswich

• Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
“THE one to try and watch it go up the ratings”
Reviewed April 15, 2012 via mobile

For me, the Blue Cafe is the complete package, the decor is just right, the service is excellent and the food and how it's presented is superb.
These guys have the customer service just right and you can tell they love what they do and want you to enjoy it too.
The Spaghetti Marinara and Shrimp Casserole were my favorites and my only regret was not having more nights to try more things.
Hopefully the more people that visit will feel the same and it will rise up the rankings as it fully deserves. Good luck guys, from Pete & Sylv
P

Northampton, United Kingdom
“Simply the best”
Reviewed January 15, 2012

The place to go for lunch or dinner. Great coffe, fab atmosphere, great service. Just the best place to go to people watch, chat with the staff, chill out or browse the Internet ( free wifi). Hard to resist the cheesecakes! I know Selcuk has plans to extend this year (2012) to cater for his ever increasing clientele and I know that he will be successful. Looking for somewhere to go fit a special Occasion speak to Selcuk I'm sure he would be happy to do something special for you, great BBQ evenings!

Redditch, England, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Blue Cafe (Cafe Oley)”
Reviewed December 4, 2011

We have been visiting this establishment for some time now ... as we are regular visitors to Fethiye .. some 8 almost 9 years now.
We find the current owner Selcuk and the wonderful staff to be second to none in their welcoming skills ... and the level of customer service is again second to none ... if there was an 'excellent plus' I would award it to them!!! The food is of an excellent standard and is beautifully presented. What you would expect in a top class restaurant. I will continue to give them my custom as they have not let me down yet!!! Well Done guys ... you deserve to be recognised!!!!!
Whether we go for a meal in the evenings .. or a coffee and 'cheesecake' during the day ... I ... along with my husband and friends .. always look forward to a return visit!!

• Visited September 2011
1 Thank Carole D
Barcelona, Spain
“Best cafè in town”
Reviewed December 4, 2011

Best espresso in town (I'm Italian, I know espresso). Great and friendly service

• Visited August 2011