Poppy Apartments
Aymes Hotel(Fethiye)
Er-Oz(Fethiye)
  • Beachfront
  • Restaurant
All reviewscalis beachminute stroll to the beachturkeyboat tripcomfy beda lovely holidaycleaned every daymelemrebalconieslira
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 23, 2013

Had a great early season break.

Pros
Friendly helpful staff, nothing was too much trouble.
Clean comfortable accommodation with basic cooking facilities.
Local amenities, beach, restaurants, bars, bus into town really are just 5mins walk.
Good value.
Weather in early April very comfortable 20-24deg with the odd storm

Cons
Hot water a little flaky, can take a good 5mins to come through.

In early April a lot of the bars and restaurants are only just opening up after the winter and not all trips and tourist attractions are running.

Would definitely stay at Poppy Apartments again

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Whistlingbeeman
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Stayed here as a family last year in August. We had 2 room as there were 2 families and we all loved it! So much so that we are counting down the days until our next visit this August 13. Everybody there couldn't have done more for us. The apartments are all that you need and having the pool just outside the door was perfect for the children, it was looked after and was even drained and scrubbed whilst we were staying. The apartments have a really great relaxed atmosphere which is exactly what you need when on holiday. I really can't convey how much we all enjoyed our stay!
Poppy apartments are in a small square built around the pool with a bar which also sells food in one corner....(no difference in prices from anywhere else and we certainly were not ripped off) so you are never too far away from anything you need. I don't normally write reviews for places but after reading a few of these I felt I had to.
Not sure why it matters too much where abouts in England you live to enjoy Poppy, having being born in the south and lived in the North I can't quite see the problem or why it would have any bearing on your stay?

Room Tip: We liked the ground floor so you could just step straight out to the pool
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank 630Suzanne
Reviewed January 25, 2013

Went here in July last year, I took my family with me and it was just lovely. My sister lounged by the pool all day and the owners were great! I don't usually go self catering but my sister is a little funny about all inclusive and my partner was unable to go. The rooms were tidy and clean and it was close to the beach, probably the reason I went back to Fethiye with my partner was because my sister and I stayed at Poppy Apartments. Unfortunately, my partner and I went all inclusive somewhere else when I returned but I would recommend this place to anyone for a cheerful holiday, the prices were amazing too, it was one of my faves and situated so close to the beach and market. I had such a relaxing time there.

Room Tip: We had a double room, it had 2 balconies and although the view was not of the beach, I really loved the small balcony at the back with a little washing line so I could hang my swim suit. The double room could have easily kept more people there. Our own lounge area. It was really lovely.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank ChrissyWood
Reviewed October 28, 2012

We have now been back to the Poppy Apartments two years in a row and are already planning our return next year. The apartments are in a great location for both the resort and beach. Mel, Cem and all the team are perfect hosts and will attend to your every need, if asked. I cannot believe some of the things that are written about the Poppy Apartments on here it sounds like some people have been to a totally different location to us. Everyone around the pool, on a return or a first time visit, have always been very happy in my experience. Mel goes out of her way to help with any part of your holiday and has even invited my son to join in when taking her own sons on outings/activities. I would certainly recommend Poppy to anyone who asked and can't wait to go back!!

Room Tip: All rooms above the ground floor have two private balconies. We tend to use one in the morning and one in the evening, views of both the pool and gardens
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank bevb924
Reviewed October 2, 2012

Stayed for 7 nights,,17th to 24th September,,very happy with service.They do care about people with walking difficulties,as my husband found out.Cannot fault the staff, went out of there way to be helpful.Big thank you to Mel who is such a lovely lady.,also her hubby the turkish night was fantastic,thier boys would do anything for you.Looking foward to booking for next year.

Room Tip: Rooms on 2nd and 3rd floor have two balcony's.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple