See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 12, 2014

Hotel Letoon has a fantastic location, right by the sea. It's idyllic, quite & peaceful....perfect for time away from the hustle bustle of city life.
Bora, the owner is great company & very friendly.

The breakfast was great & so was the dinner.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed January 4, 2014

This was our first holiday by the Turkish seaside. We wanted a quality REST - quiet, pleasant, comfortable - and after carefully reading the reviews, decided to choose Hotel Letoon.
We spent almost ten days in late September/early October. First of all, it wasn't a high season. Secondly, being a complex of small "cottages" (not a 10-floor building), there were comparably less number of guests and this was reflected on the beach across the hotel as well. Less crowd = more peace :)
We arrived late in the evening and were given the room on the first floor of the "cottage". Next morning we asked if it would be ok to switch the room to the one on the second floor and they did without ANY problem or any extra charge.
The rooms are average size but with everything one needs (hair dryer, TV, AC..). The only problem is that there is no shower cabin or even a shower "base" in the bathroom (which at first felt kind of awkward). The rooms are cleaned every day and towels are also changed daily. But still not so comfortable when one needs to go into the wet-floor-bathroom shortly after taking a shower. Although the rest of the hotel, the beach, the service and food is so good that after two days or so even the wet-floor bathroom seems just fine.

First thing that catches your eyes, is of course the garden which is absolutely beautiful and very well cared for. The pool is quite spacious and always looks clean but I hardly saw anyone in there - why bother when the sea is in 10-20 meters away. [Speaking of the beach - the sunbeds and umbrellas are not free of charge (as it is at some private hotel beaches) and the hotel doesn't provide with towels either.]

The breakfast is buffet style - fried sausages, boiled or fried eggs (they fry them upon request and obviously, is always fresh and very tasty), some salads, delicious home made cookies and - great coffee! Once we didn't bother to go out and decided to try their chicken wrap for lunch. It was SO good we had it almost every day ever since. We were quite surprised when they didn't serve Turkish coffee though. And I know everybody mentioned this, but I have to mention as well - there is a veranda on top of the restaurant which is a great place to observe a breathtaking sundown!

The hosts and their service was ABSOLUTELY great, very professional and very warm! Couple of times we asked for something they didn't have (once it was Turkish coffee and second time - baklava). The waiter felt SO sorry they didn't serve it, that I almost felt sorry for him :)
Generally, I got the feeling that all hotel staff were bunch of good friends who decided to run a business together. There were a few cases when the waiter was taking order from other guests and the manager came personally with the menu, or even took the empty plates.. I absolutely loved this attitude - the staff didn't bother if the task was in their "job description" or not - they all did what was needed to be done to make the guests enjoy their rest!

All in all I'm very satisfied with my "Indian Summer" holiday. I know many people like to try different places, but I'm positive that when I go to Turkey and especially if I go to Fethiye again, I'd want to stay in Letoon.

p.s. They had a gorgeous Husky girl in the yard. And every morning two neighborhood cats would come for breakfast. Being a great animal lover, this was another reason to enjoy myself there! :)

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank nata-kata
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Just returned from our second visit this year to Letoon Hotel,Calis Beach,Fethiye Turkey,as good as ever, not a lot of guests in Oct,but still could not fault the service,and attention to detail.
Turkish breakfast, buffet style, plenty of choice, some cooked sausage, and fried bread, the waiter would always do you a couple of fried eggs.
Rooms cleaned daily to a very high standard,by the cleaning lady who has been at Letoon for years, who spotted me trying to put a plaster on a toe blister, unsuccessfully, so she took over and dressed my blister.
Navra,Hotel Managerwas her professional,humerous self,and made sure our visit was as good as allways.
We new in advance we had to move to another hotel,for the last four days of our hol,as work to the hotels water supply was to be altered, but another great hol at Letoon.

Room Tip: Rooms are of a stone chalet type, so as you open your door,you are in the open air, so its like having your own little house.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Advantage:wonderful sea view,nice restaurant,simple but quiet villa,swiimming pool,and good smell of flowers planted everywhere.
Shortage: quite far from the downtown,and the hotel couldnot arrange pick up.the rates of 12islands and paragliding is higher than the average ones.
Besides, the lobby manager is polite but helpless,for all requests, his response was always OK,but blablabla...NO.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 26, 2013

This hotel was built in the 1970's, but looks just great and years have just added to it's charm and a great sense of tradition and quality. You get that feeling from the happiness of just about everyone you encounter and the fact that almost all of them are returning customers, year after year after year.

Guys who run the place are just awesome, Bora and his wonderful Husky female - Juno, who looks a bit scary to the untrained eye, but don't be fooled! She's as sweet as a puppy can be. Nevra, Oljay, Dudu - everyone is super-cool, friendly, smiling and helpful.

The hotel is located literally 5 meters from the Calis beach, which is really nice, but you can do better if you ask the guys to help you with a car rental, and then explore the coast on your own. Pool, bar and restaurant areas are great, as is the food they make, at any time of day.
Gardens and trees are very, very well maintained. I counted over 35 rings on several cut branches, outside our room balcony.

All in all, it's a place which can easily grow on you and deservedly has an army of loyal travelers who return to it's rooms year after year, feeling right at home.

One advice, though: buy one of those insect repellent devices you stick in an outlet and let it work day and night, as mosquitoes can sometimes be aggressive and ruin your night's sleep. It costs, like, 10 lira and can really make a difference!

Room Tip: Any room is a good room, but I would choose rooms which are closer to the pool.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple