“very dissapointing”

Ranked #99 of 435 Restaurants in Fethiye
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 4, 2013

Popped in here for a quick snack
Service was ok but not great & the food turned up cold & uneatable
Generally very disappointed place needs a general makeover looks tired & dirty
Avoid!

Peter T, Manager at abrahkebabrah, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2013

We are really sorry to hear about your experience. I totally agree that the place needs a facelift and we have made quite a few changes in the last 2 months. The food being coold is not acceptable and we apologise for that. We have made the kitchen aware of these comments and the head chef has implemented a system where all food is now checked by him prior to being sent out.

Reviewed May 11, 2013

We spent a couple of hours in here watching the FA Cup final on their tv & having a few beers. Nice enough friendly staff, but place looked generally a bit run down & dirty. Wouldn't be fair to comment on the food as didn't have any, but having seen some of it, it looked the burger & chip type fare.

2  Thank Leedsaway67
Reviewed March 29, 2013

Decent food and decent service! The staff are nice. They have salads and some soups and a variety of Mediterranean and Italian choices. There are tables outside and some tables inside. There was a TV with video games for kids.

1  Thank NWS5
Reviewed October 18, 2012

Came here yesterday with family & friends for a quick bite to eat before they got picked up by transfer to go to the airport.
I was so dissapointed, I asked specifically for no onions & mushrooms in my meal as allergic, I confirmed this 3 times and when my meal came there were no mushrooms but full of onions. I tried picking it all out but too many of them. The waiter spotted me picking them out and without me saying anything he said to me "you didn't ask for no onions" so I said I had confirmed 3 times no onions or mushrooms. He just said sorry and walked off. I managed to catch his attention (eventually) and said sorry but I can't eat this as too much onion to pick out. He took it off me and said you didn't even say no onions and walked away.
By the time a new meal came all my family and friends had finished and were waiting for their bills to pay and leave (as were rushing for transfer pick up)
When my new meal came there were no onions, mushrooms and also no creamy sauce (it was a carbonara) but I didn't complain as it was edible, just not very tasty.
When the bill came I noticed it was more than should have been (14tl- coinsidence this was how much a carbonara was?) There was something wrote at the top and it was x2, I questioned him what this was and he said 2 beers, which we had not got or asked for, by the way a beer is 6tl each so would have been 12tl extra not 14tl.
He marked the bill down by 14tl and then when he gave us our change he only gave us 12tl change not 14tl which it should have been!
Not very professional and he had very bad manners and a bad attitide!
Might go in here for a drink in future but will not eat in here again.

Reviewed September 5, 2012

third year on the trot we ate here and as always the food and service was first rate!
I recomend the english breakfast in the morning and in the evening the Lamb adobe and lamb tendur and to die for.
The amazing staff never leave you with an empty glass and cannot do enough for you, i'm back in 3 weeks and it's worth traveling from calis to enjoy great food here.

1  Thank johnny h