We have just returned from a super week in Bodrum at the Club Med resort. We took 4 teenagers aged 15 to 22, all of whom also enjoyed their stay. The resort is very nicely set out and pretty, although on steep hills. The food was excellent. There is no mini club here which we really noticed as there is quite an adult feel about the resort and the staff were very friendly (Turkish and French). The evening entertainment was better than normal! The restaurant made huge efforts in the evenings with various themes - one night the whole restaurant was set around the pool with beautiful white table cloths and chair covers. Another night was a red and white theme (in line with the Turkish flag) which was stunning. They have a dress code each night which we mostly ignored but the French guests really embrace it and it does look stunning when everyone is dressed in the same colours. If you want a bit of pre-planning then take things that are white, black and red and on the gala evening when they say smart, they mean smart. The French ladies looked amazing. Naturally you can go with the themes if you wish or not at all - we regretted not taking a pair of heels. Just remember that although it is all-inclusive they do not serve premium drinks, however, the cocktails are perfectly drinkable as was the wine and beer. The rooms were big and clean and everything has been recently refurbished so it is very nice.
This is a very nice resort and one that we will not hesitate to return to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the Bodrum peninsula, a hill clad with Mediterranean pines shelters the bungalows of the Club Med Village with their flower-filled patios, a stone's throw from the inlets and a fine sandy beach. The waters of the Aegean Sea and the Meltem will appeal to all watersports fans. Ideal for sports or just relaxing under the pines, with its restaurants and three bars. Ideal base for exploring historical destinations, and more fashionable spots such as Bodrum, known as the Turkish Saint-Tropez. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Club Med so you can book your Club Med Bodrum Palmiye reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Med Bodrum Hotel Bodrum
- Bodrum Club Med
- Club Med Bodrum Palmiye Turkey