Just returned from a week at Cub Med and a week in hospital in Bodrum!
Shortly after arriving at Bodrum both my wife and I had heavy colds, which for me turned to bronchitis, The Club Med doctor sent me to local hospital where I stayed for a week. My wife stayed on at Cub Med and visited me each day. We were so impressed by the kind attention of all the staff at both locations, it almost made it an enjoyable experience!
Maybe we'll go back to really enjoy the super location , facilities and friendly staff at the Club
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the Bodrum peninsula, a hill clad with Mediterranean pines shelters the bungalows of the Club Med Village with their flower-filled patios, a stone's throw from the inlets and a fine sandy beach. The waters of the Aegean Sea and the Meltem will appeal to all watersports fans. Ideal for sports or just relaxing under the pines, with its restaurants and three bars. Ideal base for exploring historical destinations, and more fashionable spots such as Bodrum, known as the Turkish Saint-Tropez. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Club Med so you can book your Club Med Bodrum Palmiye reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Med Bodrum Hotel Bodrum
- Bodrum Club Med
- Club Med Bodrum Palmiye Turkey