All reviews tour package breakfast buffet was excellent comfortable bed air conditioning great hotel turkey one night burcu bilge lemonade kadek personnel reception gym wifi lobby mosque
Selected filters
Reviewed October 23, 2018

We stayed for 2 nights in late September. We were greeted by Yunus Emre at the front desk. He spoke excellent English and was very helpful. He is a real asset to the hotel.
We had a room on the 7th floor overlooking a busy junction and the mountains in the distance it was fabulously addictive. The room was superb, big comfy bed an lovely bathroom.
The buffet breakfast was very tasty with everything we could have asked for.
In all a great hotel with super staff

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Berati T, Genel Müdür at Novotel Konya, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2018

Dear Barrie51,

Reviewed June 28, 2018 via mobile

We stayed 2 nights at this hotel,it's far from the city centre but transport is easy and frequent mini buses stop just outside the hotel,it's a good comfortable hotel,breakfast is very the best we've in our month long tour of turkey ,would stay here again .

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Berati T, Genel Müdür at Novotel Konya, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2018

Dear Morad B,

Reviewed June 19, 2018

A comfortable bed room with a wide bed & selection of pillows. Pretty quiet. Location is convenient to reach main parts of the city A rich breakfast buffet. The personnel is friendly and smiling!

I have stayed more than once and experienced the same hospitality each time.

Room tip: Rooms on the Street side have better city view, those on the other side are quiter.
Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Berati T, Genel Müdür at Novotel Konya, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2018

Dear atahancanbolat,

Reviewed May 2, 2018 via mobile

The staff is really good and co operative. I met Ms. Merve at the reception. She was very kind and helpful. Loved the stay over there. Hospitality on point. The hotel is well maintained and everything is on point and they are ready to help you out for anything and everything. I hope to visit it again.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Berati T, Genel Müdür at Novotel Konya, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2018

Dear Abdullah M,

Reviewed April 27, 2018 via mobile

The stuff was so kind and helpful, they helped us many times with good smile. Reception always on time when I need help. Burcu, Serdar and Fadime I think they are the best people ever, I have been in so many hotels but I never met people like them, they are smart and kind. They surprise us with a beautiful birthday cake that was awesome.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Berati T, Genel Müdür at Novotel Konya, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2018

Dear 592mohammad,