“Fair Food & Atmosphere”

Ranked #34 of 368 Restaurants in Konya
Portland, OR
“Fair Food & Atmosphere”
Reviewed April 19, 2014

This is a popular spot with locals and is well located to many of the sights and hotels. As with many of the unlicensed restaurants, this one has little atmosphere other than the locals. Menu is typical kabobs, pide, shepherd salad, lentil soup. Ordinary quality, actually pide was greasier than most. It's ok for a quick meal. Service is good.

Visited April 2014

• Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Turkish first
Flagstaff, Arizona
“Awesome kebabs!”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

Packed with locals, the spicy tomato dipping sauce is great and tastes like salsa. Kebabs were perfect and the waiter spoke enough English to make it a pleasant meal. Right on the main street, you won't go wrong here.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank CleopatraBunny
A
“The worst doner kebap”
Reviewed December 15, 2012 via mobile

One friend recommend this restaurant to me, I ordered doner kebap. It had very faty with bad smell and worst taste. I prefered to eat yugort . The salad was also bad. Service was really good. So if you be hungary, its betther than going there and order food

Toronto, Canada
“Im sure you can find better place”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

The restaurant look public I just arrive there and ask famous food they recommend oven kebap and konya tirrid kebap I proper the oven kebap it was really delicious I never had a meal like this in my live absolutely its amazing incredible dishes and tired sac arası desert it was nice too but when I arrive hotel I get down I been SICK and go hospital hospital was bat too you should never get SICK in anatolia and the day after I try this restaurant again I get konya tirid kebap its kind of meat ball on the bred with yogurt and finally I been SICK again different food taste but after you will open your eyes in hospital price little expensive I thing if you proper restaurant out of turistik area it will be much better for your healthy and pocket

“Faty food”
Reviewed July 14, 2012 via mobile

It was Not good quality, faty food even Rice was faty, maybe for local people who love this kind of food. I had stomac problem. An employee tried to sell us carpet on the restaurant ! A Very bad experience. I do not understand tripadvisors' positive feedbacks. I wish to forget it as soin as possible.

1 Thank Mkiman