“a great experience”
Review of Somatci Fihi Ma Fih Restaurant - MOVED

Somatci Fihi Ma Fih Restaurant
Cuisines: Turkish, Healthy, Central Asian, International
Good for: Families with children, Romantic, Kids, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: One and only in World Seljuk and Mevlevi Cuisine
Samos, Greece
“a great experience”
Reviewed July 10, 2014

Somatci was the greatest restaurant experience we had in our 10 days trip in Tourkey. Authentic food, nice performance and very friendly staff. The prices are resonable. I strongly recommentded.

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank lydiaki2014

• Turkish first
Konya, Turkey
“AUTHENTIC KONYA CUSINE”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

This restaurant food is historical. They proepare MEVLEVI food belonging 13th century. At the other hand taste are very good. They use some spice also. Presentation also is good. Price are not cheep but reasonable. Location also good, It is very cloose to Mevlana tomb (muesum)
I advise all visitors.

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank Hüsamettin S
“Original Recipes, good service”
Reviewed June 3, 2014 via mobile

Although the locals dont prefer Somatci for reasons I dont know, when I had a layover at Konya I decided to visit this place given very good reviews on Tripadvisor. I must admit the reviews are precise, the food was very original and tasty, and the staff was made of people who love their jobs and always trying to get better. I will visit again to taste other dishes I havent the last time. They also make home made jams, from ingredients you've never thought that would be in a jam.

Visited June 2014
2 Thank Mehmet Gurhan T
“Must-go”
Reviewed May 24, 2014 via mobile

We decided to go there after we read the reviews on tripadvisor. It was worth to go! Food was extremely delicous and original. Strongly recommended.

3 Thank esesaa
Vienna, Austria
“Disgusting”
Reviewed May 21, 2014

In one word: Disgusting.

I cannot understand how anyone could give this place more than the minimum rating.

My wife and I have been traveling through Turkey for the last two weeks, and have loved nearly every meal. This was the worst meal we've had by far. It was basically inedible.

The Cacik was tasteless and greasy. The roasted eggplant was ok, but extremely greasy. The bulgur with almonds was bland and greasy. And the "wrapped chicken" was a slimy mess of the worst chicken meat, with a little side of greasy bulgur. The welcome drink...aagghh. We took a couple of bites of each item, paid, and left. How this place has a #1 rating is a mystery to me.

• Visited May 2014