Message from TripAdvisor:
TripAdvisor has grounds to investigate that individuals or entities associated with or having an interest in this property may have attempted to interfere with traveler reviews and/or the Popularity Index for this property. Please take this into consideration when researching your travel plans. We make our best efforts to identify suspicious content and are always working to improve the processes we use to assess traveler reviews.

“AUTHENTIC KONYA CUSINE”
Review of Somatci Fihi Ma Fih Restaurant - CLOSED

Somatci Fihi Ma Fih Restaurant
Cuisines: Turkish, International
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: One and only in World Seljuk and Mevlevi and Konya Cuisine
Reviewed June 17, 2014

This restaurant food is historical. They proepare MEVLEVI food belonging 13th century. At the other hand taste are very good. They use some spice also. Presentation also is good. Price are not cheep but reasonable. Location also good, It is very cloose to Mevlana tomb (muesum)
I advise all visitors.

2  Thank Hüsamettin S
There are newer reviews for Somatci Fihi Ma Fih Restaurant

Reviewed June 3, 2014

Although the locals dont prefer Somatci for reasons I dont know, when I had a layover at Konya I decided to visit this place given very good reviews on Tripadvisor. I must admit the reviews are precise, the food was very original and tasty, and the staff was made of people who love their jobs and always trying to get better. I will visit again to taste other dishes I havent the last time. They also make home made jams, from ingredients you've never thought that would be in a jam.

2  Thank Mehmet Gurhan T
Reviewed May 24, 2014 via mobile

We decided to go there after we read the reviews on tripadvisor. It was worth to go! Food was extremely delicous and original. Strongly recommended.

3  Thank esesaa
Reviewed May 21, 2014

In one word: Disgusting.

I cannot understand how anyone could give this place more than the minimum rating.

My wife and I have been traveling through Turkey for the last two weeks, and have loved nearly every meal. This was the worst meal we've had by far. It was basically inedible.

The Cacik was tasteless and greasy. The roasted eggplant was ok, but extremely greasy. The bulgur with almonds was bland and greasy. And the "wrapped chicken" was a slimy mess of the worst chicken meat, with a little side of greasy bulgur. The welcome drink...aagghh. We took a couple of bites of each item, paid, and left. How this place has a #1 rating is a mystery to me.

3  Thank dmaxmoritz
Reviewed May 18, 2014 via mobile

We tried this restaurant and found good service, well done dishes in a reasonably decorated place. It's probably because we missed the subtleties of the local food but we weren't moved by the result. Probably the best place to try this type of food...