Pasapark Hotel
Priceline
$40
$39
Orbitz.com
All reviewsexcellent hotelnice designmevlana museumcomfortable bedswalking distancespatlac
Reviewed July 22, 2013

The hotel was lovely very swish, but after arriving at the hotel for around 3ish we went to our room and rested, later we decided to order room service for a coffee even though the room had a kettle and cups but no tea bags only fruit tea????? so room service it was, only to find after half an hour of calling them to no joy i went downstairs to reception to be greeted by a miserable looking young man and i asked about room service and he said it had finished even though it advertised from 12am - 12pm and this was 4.00 clock pm, i then asked for 2 tea bags and got told no that was it after much blagh blagh he finally offered a 2 nescafe. I found the staff really unacceptable in this hotel no hello no smiles and I know it was ramadan but even so after travelling and touring turkey and other muslims following ramadan i found it unacceptable so I wont be visiting this hotel again.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank trublu2002
Reviewed July 14, 2013

Modern flatscreen tv, tea/coffee making facilities, quality hotel. Great food too. No alcohol sold on the premises for those interested. Only minutes walk to the centre and Mevlana museum but beware the pavements - lots of holes and tripping hazards

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed June 28, 2013

This is a newer hotel in an older part of the city. Minimal English was spoken but the staff were friendly and tried very hard to be helpful. This is not a hotel for bus tours and most of the people staying there during our 1 night stay seemed to be Turkish. The area was not inviting for an after dinner stroll. The interior was small but clean. However, the "roof coffeee bar" was closed.

We had a "family room" which was an interior room (no outside windows) but had a king bed and a single. There was good closet space but little additional floor spaceThe good news is that there was minimal outside noise. The beds were comfortable. However, the AC was very noisy even on lowest possible fan. The bathroom was very small but clean. There was a shower only but no bar soap, shampoo etc.The fan was very loud.

We stayed on half board and found the 5 course set dinner in the restaurant to be very good. Breakfast was fine as well. Not sure I would stay at the hotel again but it was reasonable value for money.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 20, 2013

I can add little to the good reviews other travellers have written. I asked for a quiet room and got one on the backside on the fourth floor. Unfortunately this was near the lift chambers so I could hear the lifts start and stop every time but I must add that I am a very light sleeper. I think the average person would not have noticed these noises. The room itself was spacious, the bathroon very clean, breakfast abundant. I brought me a bottle of wine from Göreme because I read in a travel guide that it was very difficult to get alcohol in Konya (even in the hotels). Much too my surprise there was a alcohol shop some 50 metres from the hotel..... For me highlights were the Nevlana Museum and the Dervish Ceremony (every Saturday night). Very nice and hardly visited by foreigeners is the Indepence War Museum (not far from the Nevlana Museum). Before you start your visit, go to the excellent Tourist Information right next to the Nevlana Museum where you get your map and free brochures. Like in other Turkish town, Konya has several modern shopping malls (e.g. KuleSite). I went there to eat in the foodcourt (also Turkish dishes). I went twice to the Mahkeme Hamam but because of my bad experience in Istanbul I skipped the scrubbing which was no problem. Prices for bath (15 TL) and massage (7.50TL) are very reasonable. If you want the scrubbing, it will cost another 7.5 TL.

Room Tip: If you are a light sleeper, ask for a room on the backside but not on the fourth floor because of the lift noises
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed May 13, 2013

I loved the place. Chek-in was nice and efficient. The room was huge, incredibely clean and well furnished. A fantastic 3 star hotel with excellent value. Breakfast was of good quality and we had a great stay?

Room Tip: Pick a family room, they are just slightly more expensive but huge
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends