$72
$74
Hilton
Best Western Plus Hotel Konak(Izmir)(Great Value!)
$65
Ibis Izmir Alsancak(Izmir)(Great Value!)
$36
  • Restaurant
$344
$78
$96
$73
Renaissance Hotels
  • Pool
Oglakcioglu Park Boutique Hotel(Izmir)(Great Value!)
$26
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of $37/night.

Key Hotel(Izmir)
$119
$112
$99
$93
Agoda.com
2,099 results
All reviewssky baraquarium restaurantgarden viewgreat hotelswiss hotelturkeyoutdoor poolbusiness tripthe executive loungecomfortable roomssea frontlots of restaurantsspafacilitiesequinoxcitybuyuk
Reviewed August 29, 2011

We loved everything in this hotel!! The executive suite was the perfect size for our family of 4 plus Grandma. There was a full bathroom with a jetted tub and another half bath in the room. Every little detail was attended to with toothpaste/brushes, bathrobes, slippers, loofah, cotton buds, etc. The food in the Executive lounge for tea and happy hour was delicious. Their breakfast buffet was elaborate and everything tasted wonderful. With both an indoor and outdoor pool, plus a playground, the kids stayed happy. The spa had any treatment you could want available (I recommend trying a Turkish Hamam) and there was also a beauty salon. The staff from the registration desk to the folks in the restaurant were always friendly and willing to help. My only complaint about the whole stay was the cost for the brunch buffet. The food was very good, but I felt it was overpriced. Next time we'll just eat somewhere else. Overall, I would definitely recommend staying at this property!

Room Tip: Spend the extra to stay in an executive room.
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed August 28, 2011

This hotel near the former Greek city of Smyrna was voted the best by my wife and travel buddies during our 2 week tour of Turkey. I found all the positive reviews in tripadvisor to be accurate for this hotel. Loved the grounds and pool. For breakfast, I like fresh juice however I found no hotel in Turkey knows how to squeeze fresh juice, including this one - a very minor issue. One thing that did intrigue me was the security at the front gate to the driveway had one of those wands with a mirror to check underneath cars entering the premises. Not the Hotel's fault but it was dissapointing to see such measures deemed necessary in Turkey.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 23, 2011

We spent only one night there, but it was enough to give the impression of being far the best hotel in Izmir.
Only minus : long waiting time when checking in.

Room Tip: Garden view.
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 15, 2011

I have stayed in other 5 start Hotels in Izmir, but this one is by far the best. Great location with cordial and helpfull staff. Service and rooms are good. The fitness center is amazing. The outdoor swimming pool, "a must in the summer", is very nice. There is also a nice tennis court and lots of garden to walk about. The hotel is child friendly and my kids loved it. I go to Izmir every year to visit family and I am only staying in this hotel from now on.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank MazzfMD
Reviewed August 14, 2011

I stayed in this hotel as it was centrally located and very close to Konak Pier. Izmir is a lovely city, extremely modern. As for the hotel, it was very busy and everyone seemed to be in a rush, making one wait quite a while before being attended to. My room was not ready and I had to wait again, however I was offered tea and biscuits and many apologies. The room is very clean, I cannot fault it at all. My only complaint is that I was constantly asked if I was a resident in the hotel and it made me feel rather annoyed at times. Maybe I had to be dressed in Gucci or Prada all day long opposed to my tourist clothing? Even though I liked the hotel, if I ever visited Izmir again, I would not choose it.....

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled solo