“Different and great food and personal!”
Review of Gozlemecim

Gozlemecim
Ranked #3 of 2,780 Restaurants in Izmir
Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

Great place, very special food that you can kind of design by yourseld, very heplful and nice personal! Rate of quality/amount/price is good!

3  Thank CatalanLove

Reviewed June 9, 2014

Weirdly one of our Eramus stuedents showed this place to us. It is very clean and the owner of this place is a great guy. The food is very good and you can choose what ever you want. I still go there every visit of mine to Kemeraltı. Also if you can't eat every thing you have 500 alternative here.

4  Thank Burcu A
Reviewed June 9, 2014

My wife and I went to Gözlemecim on May 30th based on Tripadvisor reviews and were not disappointed. The restaurant was not difficult to find based on the map from Tripadvisor. It is nestled in the local bazaar which was great for wandering. Cim, the owner/chef, recommended a mixture of at least 4 ingredients. My wife had minced meat, yellow cheese, eggplant, mushrooms, and mixed spinach. I had the spicy Turkish sausage, potatoes, mushrooms, yellow cheese, and egg (based on Cim's recommendation). In fact, Cim was making suggestions for both of us as to what would go best with the meat we were ordering. Both meals were very tasty. The portions were large and neither one of us finished despite the fact we were rather hungry at the time (it was about 1:30 in the afternoon). If we ever get back there, we will share a regular gözleme and order a dessert one!

5  Thank JLSRichmond_VA
Reviewed June 7, 2014

I and a friend of mine, looked for the advise of Tripadvisor for a restaurant in Izmir, Turkey, and Gozlemecim was in the first place. We went there and not regret .. Very nice and special food and very nice people. All must try...

3  Thank VitorRosao
Reviewed June 2, 2014 via mobile

The reviews don't lie - the gozleme here is truly something to die for. I had spinach, cheese, garlic and onion - the freshest, most delectable gozleme I had ever tasted (will have to scratch it from the menu at music festivals in the future - the comparison would just sadden me). But as a warning - the portion sizes are incredibly generous! I am still digesting hours later as I write this review. And my dream of also getting a dessert version quickly faded - so if you are a dessert fan, just splash out for one upfront unless you have a hollow stomach. Definitely worth the visit!

3  Thank annikalees