“Not only do they do savoury but they do sweet”
Review of Gozlemecim

Gozlemecim
Ranked #6 of 2,693 Restaurants in Izmir
Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed December 12, 2013

I go to this little lokanta nearly every couple of weeks when I'm in Izmir but for the first time I decided to ask for something sweet. Chocolate and banana, it was the best ever. Better than crepes in Paris. You must try one.

2  Thank Leeanne G

Reviewed November 11, 2013

This place is just amazing! They offer hundreds of types of tasty gözlme and the owner speaks so many languages. And u should try the one and only: chicken- cheese- mushroom
Ich komme gerne wieder!
Bis bald :)

2  Thank anjaaaaaa
Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

I advice gözleme which is included yellow cheese, chicken and mushroom.. And don't forget to take Ayran

2  Thank Ali Emre T
Reviewed November 7, 2013

This is the best Gözleme I have ever tried !.
I was in izmir last year and came back for one more month and of course I had to come back to visit Gozlemecim, it is a very nice place to eat, and they are always SO KIND and helpful, also they speak english, which for tourist is a great advantage. About the food, uuufff, SIMPLY AMAZING I love the Gözleme at this place !.
When I come back to Izmir in the future, I hope this place is still open and I will come back for sure :)
Great place !

1  Thank Laura G
Reviewed November 1, 2013

This is the best Gozleme I had in Turkey! And the staff is too friendly!:) It's really worth to visit this place if you are in Izmir.

3  Thank Renske H