“Mix up”

Sushi Co
Ranked #1,101 of 2,986 Restaurants in Izmir
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed October 26, 2017

I wanted to grab a quick bite near my hotel.
I passed this restaurant already a few times in the past without having dinner there.
So this was a good opportunity...
I should have known when reading the menu that this wasn't the best of ideas, despite the name Sushi Co, they are serving sushi for sure, but also some Chinese and Thai dishes, so quite difficult to master all these cuisines.
The sushi/sashime platter that I chose was not bad, but far from excellent quality, quite mediocre even.
The Pad Thai I had afterwards was not in a long way a Pad Thai, vermicelli noodles instead of fine/medium noodles, almost no vegetables (should be the main ingredient) and little meat, and no sauce whatshowever.
Waiters/waitresses more on their smartphone than looking at customers, never a good sign.
So in short : not to repeat again.

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed September 2, 2017 via mobile

I ordered Almond Chicken, the meat was rubbery and had no taste at all. I left my food on the serving plate after about three bites. it was very pricy a small plate will cost you 30+Tl a coke 8 Tl. Don't waste your money.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed April 28, 2015

The place is pretty small. Nothing grand. The food was delicious. We had sushi, crispy duck, egg rolls and dumplings. Everything was awesome, but even after eating all that we still were hungry. So you can imagine how tiny those portions were. And we paid about 250tl. Which is1/4 of the average Turkish salary, to put things into perspective.

Date of visit: April 2015
Reviewed April 9, 2015 via mobile

The food was average, not the best sushi I ate but still okay. Nice atmosphere!
Maybe more variation for 'dinner menu'?

Date of visit: April 2015
Reviewed February 28, 2015

Enjoyed the food good service and very clean modern restaurant. I ordered crispy duck and rice. Spring rolls. Good portion size. Good value

Date of visit: February 2015