“very nice place to take a drink and as follow a diner.”

Yuzde Yuz %100 Restaurant
Ranked #48 of 2,617 Restaurants in Izmir
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Ghent, Belgium
“very nice place to take a drink and as follow a diner.”
Reviewed March 29, 2014

it is excitement what we did, at the end of a pear the terrace is just in front of the Izmir bay, with a global sea view, it is just really really nice. take a drink spend quiet time to see the sun plunge in the sea and as follow stayed for diner it was a good experience.
the food was nice "brasserie type" services good nothing too much but spend time to send English speaker to take care about us.
I love the place during our stay we were two times and no bad surprise only good time!.

• Visited March 2014

• Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
“beautiful location”
Reviewed February 6, 2014

the restaurant is located at the pier which does give you a beautiful view if you are seated outside like us...we went for an afternoon drink and nibbles while waiting for the cruise to departure
venue is really nice and beer is cold...efes local beer, great!

Visited January 2014
Buttenheim, Germany
“Does not quite live up to its idea of itself, but nice place”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

I went to %100 for a light lunch, dressed in pretty normal tourist garb - jeans, short sleeved shirt - and my morning of walking through the town obvious from my slightly dishevelled state. I must say the maitresse d' was not entirely welcoming, a bit haughty for my taste. My fault maybe for not wearing any labels (this is Turkey, after all). Whatever the reasons for her airs and graces, the other staff were entirely pleasant.
The location of %100 is stunning, from its deck at the end of Konak Pier you have a really good view of both Izmir's seafront and the bay. Being away from any traffic, it could be nice and quiet, but this is somewhat marred by the music not quite but almost blaring from the speakers.
The menu is a change from the typical grilled meats or fish restaurants you find here. For me it wasn't particularly exciting, but definitely something nice after many more typically Turkish restaurants. They have a wide variety of lighter dishes, I had a salad with seafood which was very nice but I have had more flavourful seafood in Izmir. I am pretty sure some of the ingredients had hung around a deep-freeze for a while. The prices are definitely ok, not cheap, but it is an upmarket place, after all :-)
Service could be a bit sharper. I had a coffee to start with and asked for my salad to be served after I had finished my coffee. It came about half-way through which normally would not matter, but in this case was a pity as some of the seafood was warm and had cooled by the time I had finished with my coffee. I had to point out my empty water glass to waiters a few times, such things show that the restaurant does not quite walk the walk. By the way, a single glance at the English menu will deflate any aspirations this place has, it is chock-full with mistakes.
Go here on a sunny afternoon or balmy evening and enjoy perfectly acceptable food and fantastic views - and don't be intimidated by the ice queen that greets you ;-)

Visited October 2013
2 Thank ajthain
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Bad attitude”
Reviewed August 22, 2013 via mobile

The atmosphere might be nice and prices ok but service is terrible as they just did not let me have my cold beer without a course...

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank dkud
Istanbul, Turkey
“Nice ambiance, variety of selections,professional service”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

Nice restaurant to enjoy variety of elegant food by the sea. Service was very professional and nice.Our waitor was very helpful with wine selection.
But I can not say food was really tasty. We had bresaola and artichoke-goat cheese salad as starter, cant tell why but none was really delicious, something was missing..
As main course, we had R&B steak, it was ok as I had rare cooked. My dad got medium cooked, I definitely don't recommend to choose this if you dont like rare..
My mom got "Begendi Bonfile Dilimleri", beef stripes on fumed aubergine puree, it was really something different and delicious!

• Visited April 2013