“Gülsün Smits”

Yengec
Ranked #611 of 2,654 Restaurants in Izmir
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed May 27, 2013

Great food with the best Aeagean twist. Classy cuisine, best predishes with so many variety of choices, and I must say the main courses - fish and high class sea food of course- are to die for. I am from İzmir and I am very picky about fish, so Yengeç is my place , but my husband who is Dutch and a big fan of Aegean cost is swearing by Yengeç when it is about sea food and fish. Deserts are another art with their local taste which give you the true sense of Aegean. I highly recommend mastic pudding served in orange skins, and I remember one night of consuming 7 chocolate souffles altogether with my friends. Not only the Michelin star quality food but the impeccible service of the whole crew who are always polite and efficient is remarkable. Just book your place, enjoy the lovely Aeagean breeze at a lovely location with your great food served by your kind and polite staff. Oh, did you enjoy the the best wines a bit too much? Don't worry, the ever efficient staff will definitely book a taxi for you who will drive you to your home for a very reasonable price safely.

1  Thank Gülsün S
There are newer reviews for Yengec

Reviewed February 3, 2013

Have to try the new mezzes they add every day hard to catch them but it is a must when you are in Izmir to go and try )))