All reviews great location bars and restaurants high floor rooftop bar couple of nights city view hotel is located recommend this hotel two nights turkey nice hotel sea kordon bay pillows balconies taxis
Selected filters
Reviewed March 21, 2019

I planned to stay in this hotel and contacted them because I wanted some information about the hotel. I waited and waited but I never got any answers to my questions. I got surprised because I think that most turkish people are hospitable and positive about service. But obviously not in this hotel! So I decided to stay in another hotel.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank 823bwo
Reviewed January 13, 2019

The is located in Alsancak, which is simply the centre of the city and it was great to stay there honestly. We chilled at Kordon (the seaside) and at some bars in Alsancak. Everything was reachable thanks to location.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed November 8, 2018

Located close to the water, this is a good hotel. Nothing fancy but good service, good location, good views - if your room is high up (above sixth floor) - and good breakfast. We stayed there two nights, and this was a good base to visit magnificent Ephesus...

Room tip: Try to get a room as high up as possible and definitely above the sixth floor for view.
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 23, 2018 via mobile

Stayed for one night at Ege Palas Hotel. Staff were warm and friendly at checkin & this continued throughout our stay.
Breakfast selection was very good with a mixture of pastries, cheeses, fruit and vegetables & was very fresh.
Great location with onsite car park
Will stay again on my next visit.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed October 17, 2018 via mobile

Good hotel close to the water front and numerous restaurants, cafes and bars. Easy walk along water front to clock tower and various other attractions. Has a roof top bar with great views of the city.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple