We stayed in a room with sea view. The room was relative big and the view was great. At another stay we had an even bigger room, was like a small appartment. The breakfast was rich and delicious. You can find turkish traditional cheese, meat and bread products and traditional turkish tea in traditional small tea glasses. The breakfast room is located at the roof and has also a great view to the sea. In front of the hotel you have the airport shuttles. The seaside street with lots of fish and other restaurants and bars and cafes "Kordon" is only at walking distance. Also the big shopping street and districts are located very close to the hotel. The only bad thing with this hotel was that we needed a safe for our things for the first time and the safe was not working. They quickly arranged someone to fix it but it did not work on that day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the Top of the Town. With 32 floors and sea views on 3 sides, Hilton Izmir is also located just behind the seaside, Pasaport, Konak, The Kordon, Alsancak and Kemeralti. Enjoy the difference at Hilton Izmir. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Izmir reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Izmir Hotel Izmir
- Hilton International Izmir
- Izmir Hilton International