The hotel is located downtown, some 5 min walk to the sea and 10min walk to the bazaar with it's myriad of streets and pushy locals. It helps learning some Turkish and bargain over the price of some gold item if you like something, otherwise Tesekuler-Thank you should suffice.
I highly recommend the breakfast bar if you cannot be bothered about your weight and experiencing different cuisine and sweets and for exercise go to the top floor for a panoramic view of Izmir. The gym is also great and has a rather large pool. The room had a great view and was very large, you could think you are anywhere in the world.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the Top of the Town. With 32 floors and sea views on 3 sides, Hilton Izmir is also located just behind the seaside, Pasaport, Konak, The Kordon, Alsancak and Kemeralti. Enjoy the difference at Hilton Izmir. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Orbitz, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hilton Izmir reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Izmir Hotel Izmir
- Hilton International Izmir
- Izmir Hilton International