While this hotel is a little older, and what some may consider tired, the location is excellent! Our king room was spotless when we arrived. Housekeeping did a very good job of making sure we had everything necessary. Reception was friendly and helpful, even when we arrived late at night. In walking distance to the waterfront and bazaars. The only tourist information available is a map;though there is a travel company based in the hotel. Our research pre arrival was very helpful. The travel company is very pricey compared to some of the guides and companies you can find reviewed on trip advisor.
Not sure about a 5star rating, but we have learned that different parts of the world have different criteria. Give this hotel a 4 1/2. Rooms are comfortable, clean...ask for a deluxe room with a view of the harbor. The views are great! The staff is very helpful.
Unless you are a Hilton Honors top tiered member, expect to pay for wifi. Remember to always ask the nice person at reception upon your arrival if it is possible to comp it. You may be surprised!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the Top of the Town. With 32 floors and sea views on 3 sides, Hilton Izmir is also located just behind the seaside, Pasaport, Konak, The Kordon, Alsancak and Kemeralti. Enjoy the difference at Hilton Izmir. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hilton Izmir reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Izmir Hotel Izmir
- Hilton International Izmir
- Izmir Hilton International