compared to the other hotels I have visited this was a little disappointing. It was expensive for what it was because my room was good size and well appinted but the attention to detail was nothing compared to other hotels in Turkey that i have stayed in. I was fortunate enough to be in in an Executive room for a small price increase but the only benefit really was free wifi. I just felt in my two night stay that little was done to replenish the bathroom of soap etc that I had used, and the bed was hardly well made. Not being fussy but I have had and I expected a lot better.
That said the bar, restaurant and views on the top floor are excellent. Just a shame they let themselves down on the simple bedroom things.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the Top of the Town. With 32 floors and sea views on 3 sides, Hilton Izmir is also located just behind the seaside, Pasaport, Konak, The Kordon, Alsancak and Kemeralti. Enjoy the difference at Hilton Izmir. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Izmir reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Izmir Hotel Izmir
- Hilton International Izmir
- Izmir Hilton International