“Best Chinese food in Izmir”
Review of Red Dragon

Red Dragon
Ranked #290 of 2,986 Restaurants in Izmir
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Since 1983.
Reviewed August 17, 2017 via mobile

If you are in Izmir and looking for a Chinese that resembles something like home then this is the place I would go to. Soups, noodles, blackbean, sweet and sour, oyster sauce broccoli all were good dishes for us.

Date of visit: August 2017
1  Thank stevenlspencer0610

Reviewed July 19, 2017

Whenever I have the opportunity when I'm in Izmir I will visit the Red Dragon restaurant for many reasons.
Especially at lunch time during the week they offer a complete lunch for 16,5 TL (4 euro!)
Staff is always friendly, the place is extremely clean, the food is delicious, so that I even feel a bit embarraced when you see their prices for their lunch offer.
I also tried a la carte and indeed one of the best Chinese restaurants of Turkey

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed June 2, 2017 via mobile

For turkey standards the place is so good and open with friendly stuff .I don't want to say much but should you choose to want Chinese when in Izmir ...Red dragon is the place and it caters to large groups thank me later

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed April 13, 2017

We've been looking for a palatable Chinese restaurant for four months here in Turkey. This Red Dragon was it. The restaurant was clean and well maintained. There is nice private outdoor setting too.
My partner and I both went for what we'd usually order at American Chinese Restaurants. Hot and sour soup. Very sour and good. Wonton Soup. Abot six wontons in the nice broth.
Egg rolls which weren't greasy. Fried won ton with a bit of meat inside. Crumbly but tasty and very big, I go four piece and gave one away. the entrees were curry beef and curry chicken. They both could have been a lot more curry but the consistency and the veggies were just right. We opted for plain white rice.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed March 11, 2017

Unexpectedly found this restaurant near our hotel and were quite impressed with the great service and tasty foods. Waitstaff was very attentive to our needs. Restaurant was quite busy after 8pm for dinner service. Menu had many choices to fit all tastes.

Date of visit: March 2017