Key Hotel
My Hotel(Izmir)
Otel Kaya(Izmir)
Hilton Izmir(Izmir)
Very Good 4/5
All reviewsturkeystylish hotelwindow shadesfacing the searemote controlliving roomsea frontclock towerexcellent locationrooms are spaciousfantastic hotelbusiness tripbusiness hotelminibartechnologywaterfrontkenan
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 3, 2012

This completely new high-tech hotel is very appealing with its great location near the city, and being litteraly at the seaside at the same time. The rooms are large & comfortable, fully integrated with the in-room entertainment system. Even the window shades are controlled by it..
My stay was business related, but the hotel is also very suitable for couples. I'd gladly return to stay at this great hotel again.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
4  Thank gkev
noodly_appendage, Front Office Manager at Key Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2012

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for the time you dedicated in sharing your experience at Key Hotel.

We are more than happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and appreciated our rooms and our service and last but not least, the location.

As you mentioned, besides being very well designed for business travellers, Key Hotel also offers a special experience for couples.

Looking forward to welcoming you back soon in our glamour City.

Kindest regards.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

The hotel itself, having been fantastically transformed from the Central Bank to a boutique hotel; the comfortable, technological, modern rooms; its fabulous central and sea front location, were all first class. But what makes this hotel one I would definitely return to are not only these but the personal, sincere, hospitable and polite attitude of the staff.

Every member of staff was well trained, friendly and professional, and I wish to extend a further thank you to Ismail and Seren at reception, and Efe at concierge who were all extremely helpful and made our stay a true pleasure.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank DervisheCherkez
noodly_appendage, Front Office Manager at Key Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2012

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your valuable comments through Tripadvisor. We are very happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and appreciated our rooms, our location and last but not least, the service of our team. Thank you for praising Seren, İsmail and Efe, I will definitely share your kind words with them as well as the rest of the team.

Rest assured that we will continue to strive in providing the best service and product that Key Hotel is renowned for.

Hope to welcome you back in the very near future...

Warmest regards.

Reviewed October 18, 2012

Let me begin by saying that I spent the first 10 minutes of my stay here simply taking photos of the hotel interior and our room. The elevator strongly resembles something that Scotty will beam you up with to the Starship Enterprise. Beyond all of the high tech wizardry of this remarkable hotel, there lies a warm sense of caring and hospitality from its staff that is noteworthy for an American that speaks no Turkish. "Nosuch" (phonetic spelling) at the reception desk provides a wonderful welcome to the hotel and support throughout one's visit. The breakfast is presented beautifully and is a perfect mix of fruits, breads, and meats. The hotel is right on the water and offers a wonderful opportunity to stroll as far as you like, while testing various restaurant options along the way. We hated to leave. Would I return? Absolutely!

Room Tip: There are no bad rooms at this hotel that I could see.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank TexasTravel59
noodly_appendage, Front Office Manager at Key Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2012

Dear Valued Guest,

Your positive comments are reason for satisfaction for all the staff which works every day with love and passion to make our guest stay unforgettable.

Our main task is to fulfill our guests’ expectation and let them feel at home in an elegant environment with a personalized service and warm touch.

Looking forward to welcoming you back soon in our glamour City.

Kind regards.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

From the moment I decided to follow the review recommendations on Trip Advisor for the Key Hotel, I was happy that I did. From my first email, making inquiries -about the hotel rooms, about shuttle services, about adding another night onto our stay, etc. – until we finally arrived, Ismail Erdem was exceptionally helpful and courteous. I reserved three sea-view rooms for my group of six people of various ages and professions. Everyone repeatedly said that no other place that we stayed at throughout our stay in this part of Turkey (which included four different hotels) measured up to the Key Hotel in location, in amenities, and in services. The rooms were spacious and very clean. The view of the sea and pedestrian life outside the window was quite refreshing and fascinating to observe. Some great eating places were in walking distance as were some interesting sights. Although we arrived after dark, I did not feel as if we were getting the left-over rooms, the way some hotels do; instead, it felt as if the rooms had been set aside just for us.

The “wake up” features were awesome – the ability to set by remote control the blinds to open, the lights to come, and for music to play made the traditional phone call from the front desk unnecessary. The internet was easily accessible.

The central location of the hotel made walking around the city easy and convenient. We sat by the sea and had tea, shopped in the Konak Mall and at the Kamaralti Bazaar, attended a fashion show, saw the Clock Tower by night, and just enjoyed the city life well into the evening, and we felt very safe.

After we had been gone from the hotel for a day or so, I received an email that one of our group member’s had forgotten her jacket at the hotel, and they wanted to know if we wanted it shipped back to us. Fortunately, we were passing back through Izmir in route to Istanbul, and were able to pick it up on the way.

I cannot say enough great things about the Key Hotel and its staff. We had a great stay at the Key Hotel and plan to visit Izmir again with only one hotel in mind. I, and the five people I travelled with highly recommend the Key Hotel.

It was a great as everyone said, and everyone in my group agreed that we could not have found a better place to begin our trip, or to stay period. Thumbs up to the Key Hotel!!!

Room Tip: Sea View room was sunny with a wall of windows, providing wonderful views of the sea and pedestrian walk
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
4  Thank JImani62
noodly_appendage, Front Office Manager at Key Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2012

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for your glowing review. We really appreciate that you have taken the time to write your thoughts and praise my collegue Mr.İsmail ERDEM. I cannot thank you enough for mentioning almost every single detail we aim to succeed here in Key Hotel.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Key Hotel, and in the meantime if there is anything that we can do to help you organise your next trip, please just do get in touch.

Kindest regards.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

I stayed here one night and loved it. Location is excellent, right by the sea in the city centre. Nearby pier has a small but attractive shopping mall and several upmarket cafes and restaurants by the sea. Staff is very well trained, polite and helpful. Rooms are quite spacious. Modern decoration aims to calm and it succeds. High tech appliances makes life comfortable, creates a sense of ease and luxury. Double glaze windows cut the hustle bustle of busy city. Designers thought about every detail from the illuminated hidden mirrors to ample storage for luggage. Breakfast is also very good. Open buffet includes a huge variety from usual Turkish breakfast delicacies, to fruits, warm dishes, egg dishes etc. I am looking forward to go back to this hotel again.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank elinasia

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing your feedback following your recent stay at Key Hotel. We are delighted to learn that you enjoyed the facilities and services that we provide. All kind of comments received from every and each of our valued guests -both negative and positive- are greatly appreciated. However as a very experienced, frequent traveller, your vision is of great importance for us.

We will definitely share your generous feedback with the team and we all look forward to welcoming you back in not too distant future.

Warmest regards.