All reviews sea view excellent location night stay room was spacious lovely hotel walking distance one night turkey personnel gym balcony furniture receptionist amenities
Reviewed September 7, 2018 via mobile

The hotel was good and clean, colorful as they say, everything was perfect, except for the sea view from the room, it was not really a sea view and you have to look from a certain angle to see the sea beside the bulding thats actually blocking the entire view, sea pic. Hotel management said all superior rooms are the same and there is no refund for the extra payment we made for the sea view

Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple
Parkinn_izmir, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Izmir, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Abaztv,
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Park inn by Radisson İzmir. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

At Park inn by Radisson , we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

Stayed just one night, but wished we'd stayed longer. Very well located--one street from the port. Ferry is easily accessible - less than 100 metres away I would say. Close to upmarket areas with interesting shopping spots and food. We walked a bit that evening and went to the not so affluent areas too. Super close to all the sea facing restaurants... The location is ideal!
Starbucks right next door to hotel entrance. 2 more Starbucks close by, as well as burger King.
Hotel was clean, no issues about that. Not very large rooms, but they're comfortable. Slept well in the bed...
Try to get one of the limited sea-facing rooms.
Need to acknowledge Aytac at the front desk- he was super helpful and went out of his way to assist. Have not seen such good customer service in a really long while. Thank you Aytac :)

Dear Fatima S,
We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Park inn by Radisson İzmir.

Reviewed August 29, 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stayed here for one night visiting family in Izmir. He is originally from Izmir and had heard good things about the hotel. We were not disappointed - it was a lovely stay. The hotel is very modern and in a convenient location, right in the city centre. The room was comfortable and had everything we needed. The bed especially was great and I had a wonderful nights sleep. The shower was fantastic also. Breakfast in the morning was good, lots of selection to suit all tastes. Would highly recommend for anyone looking for a convenient central hotel in Izmir.

Dear louiseboyd7,

Reviewed August 26, 2018 via mobile

The hotel itself was decent - however, if you are used to other Park Inns, the rooms in this one seem smaller and the bed is not so great. The hotel is located near a busy restaurant and café area and it is VERY noisy in the evenings - you cannot sleep without closing the windows, which basically means that you have to use the air conditioning system all the time.

Another big issue is the parking. You are not allowed to park the car yourself, can you keep the keys during your stay. While I agree that this is common practice among many hotels, I am disappointed that our car had its rear bumper scratched due to improper manipulation of our luggage. We were definitely not expecting this!

Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
Parkinn_izmir, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Izmir, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2018

Dear Leonard L,

Reviewed August 19, 2018 via mobile

The place is very nice, simple and full of colors. Staff are friendly and Checking in and out was so smooth, took literally a few minutes to get everything done.

The room was spacious, clean and the view was lovely (sea view) but do not expect lots of amenities around so you need to go to the nearest market to get what you miss.

Breakfast on the rooftop rest. Was very good, the view and seating on the terrace was a lovely fresh way to start the day.

Its location is perfect and in the middle of all main attraction. Walking distance to the pier side, main attractions, markets and restaurants.

However, the hotel’s weakness is the touring information around the city and lack of variety. They only display 1 main tour and the option of private driver (if you want to make your own itinerary). I think this is a room for improvement as most tourists -me as one- would rely on the hotel to grant info on the main attractions and what to do in their city, it is safer and more reliable to have this info from the hotel rather than anywhere else.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled solo
Parkinn_izmir, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Izmir, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2018

Dear DGJaber,