“loved it the 1st time but then went down hill hopeing it picks up again”
Review of Pomelan Hotel

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Cesme
Pomelan Hotel
Ranked #122 of 137 Hotels in Cesme
Reviewed July 3, 2011

I had to put this down as august 2010 it was a few years before this I am hopeing that the owners read this and know that we had a great time here more than once but that we know that it went down hill after we went and I do hope that it picks up let me know when you have made the improvements and then we will go again we have such good memories of this place the position of it the town the shops the people the beaches that we visited the local village the dolmasis the trips etc that has not changed

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank DawTyler
Reviewed July 13, 2010

Arrived at the hotel at around 7am, unpacked and went to breakfast, I never went to breakfast again after that first morning. The room was abysmal, after we ran a shower the bathroom floor was flooded, the bathroom ceiling was black with mould, and we were close to the nightly disco, so if you did want an early night, you had no chance, until about 4am.
There was sewerage leaking onto the very small beach, flies in the restaraunt, butter was sour due to not being cooled.
There were Bee's nests everywhere, and the evening entertainment was almost non-existent.
We got this resort (if you can call it that) with 50% off, but when I returned home, I wrote to my travel agent, and they promtly returned £100 to me by return post.

Of all the places I have travelled around the world, this one really does rank as the worst I have ever stayed.
There were a lot of Brits here, so we all got together and made the best of it, but there is no way I would ever stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple