$90
Antmare(Alacati)
$111
Chigdem Hotel(Alacati)
$87
Ilica Hotel Spa & Thermal Resort(Cesme)(Great Value!)
$97
Alacati Kapari Hotel(Alacati)
$99
$96
Hotels.com
$41
Larimar Boutique Hotel(Cesme)(Great Value!)
$39
$36
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
$218
$203
getaroom.com
All reviewsseen better dayssea viewcomfortable hotelbreakfast and dinnerstar resortswimming poolmain buildingeasy accessrooms are cleanmarinasaunarenovationaegean
Reviewed August 19, 2012

This place is stuck in the 70's. The rooms are drab, the halls dark and dank. The beds are uncomfortable and squeaky. Staff are friendly and well trained but Buildings need a major overhaul. Food is disappointing, and the back a long walk away and not a great beach either.

Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
DAMLA T, Halkla İlişkiler Müdürü at Altin Yunus Resort & Thermal Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2016

Reviewed August 16, 2012

The worst hotel in my life.It suppose to be a 5 stars but more than 3 isnt it.The price on booking.com is 2000 euro per night all inclusive and for those money you are expecting to the best.
Every night I was taking the dinner out,because the food was horrible,they asked us to pay the minibar,and all that we order after midnight.For 2 bottles of water,small one they wanted 7 liras which is a lot,because the normal price it is 0,50-1 liras.
When I told them,That even if I payed for all inclusive 2 days I wan't in the hotel from morning untill late in the night they didn't care and the guy was very arogant.
The hotel is old,very dirty,even the dishes are dirty.We used the SPA,they want even if we was guests of the hotel 20 lira for using the hamman and sauna and it wasnt anything to dring there,any fruits like in all the SPA from the world.In order to have a glass of water at the exit from sauna we needed to walk 500 m untill the lobby bar to take same.
The internet connection it is very bad,no signal in the room and even in the lobby isn't work sometime,the service is horrible.
I think the poor guys which work here are the only good thing that they can offer but they are used at them maximum time.
I will never come again in this hotel and I am warning all of you to avoid it!!!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Adina C

Reviewed July 31, 2012

This hotel claims to be a 5 star hotel but definitely not.The room are old, smelly and the all inclusive system is a lie. there are not many food or drinks alternatives during the day and you need to pay even for a bottle of water after 24.00.
When we complain, the staff is very arrogant and told us that this is the way they are and can not do anything about complaints.You need to pay for the mini bar too even if they call their system all inclusive, this is not the case.The hotel is definitely disorganized and I think needs a renewal both buildings wise and administration wise.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple

Reviewed July 18, 2012

A great disappointment on our families journey from great hotels to Cesmes Altin Yunus. We booked 2 separate rooms with water views and close to our teenage children. The rooms were not close and our room Smelled like a smokers party! I requested a change but this did not eventuate until final stay of the 3 nights and out of disgust at the attitude of staff we left a day early. The early departure with having my wife staying in the kids room as the tobacco smell was so overwhelming as it as entered all furniture and mattress DID not interest the staff. I woud not recommend this hotel to anyone BUT Cesme and surrounding suburbs were fantastic. Go to Cesme but don't stay at Altin Yunus.

Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Bulent Y

Reviewed July 6, 2012

We've been to AltınYunus for one full week, at the end of June. The main reason for our selection was the private and quiet beach of the hotel, which is very rare around Çeşme (in general, you need to use the public and very noisy beaches, which are - usually - away from where you stay).

The location is just perfect; also the scene. The hotel has a marina right in front of it, and the private beach is at the other side of the peninsula. There is nothing special for the kids at the hotel, but the shallow sea and the white sandy beach are just for them. Our 3yo kid had so much fun while swimming and playing at the seaside for hours.

At this time of the year, weather is another plus in Çeşme. You always feel a nice breeze, even during the hottest days; but sometimes, it turns into a wind which can keep you and the kids away from the sea for a while. Nights are between 18-24C, which is again perfect for a good sleep. For your information, the best seasons for Çeşme are June and September.

As for the hotel, it was parallel with our expectations: very clean and comfy. We had a family suite, which had more than enough space for us. Air conditioning system is perfect. Bathrooms are a bit out-dated, but clean and functional by all means. Bed sheets and towels are very clean and changed daily (upon your request). Staff is always helpful and very kind.

If you are planning a vacation at Çeşme AltınYunus, here is my main advice (although it is more pricy): ask for only bed and breakfast, and rent a car at the airport. This has nothing to do with the hotel, it is all about Çeşme and a true Aegean style holiday. Go out and enjoy it! There are tons of options for eating outside the hotels, and these options are definitely more delicious. Try Çeşme, Ilıca, Alaçatı provinces, which are very close to the hotel (10-15mn drive). By car, you can also have sightseeing tours around the peninsula, and you also can visit İzmir (my hometown, by the way).

My overall rating for this hotel is "Very Good". My rating for Çeşme is "Excellent".

Room Tip: Ask for the rooms with the sea view, if you go to sleep, after 11:00PM.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family