The Cesme region is the place to be at the Turkish Aegean and the Sheraton is long established there. The beach is amazing, very bright and soft sand, turqouise water, nice temparature and a great little pier with bar and deck chairs. Also the SPA is one of the best ones inTurkey. The copacobana outdoor restaurant has a very nice setting on top of a pool.
Unfortunately there are also considerable downsides:
- the rooms are very aged and need renovation (esp. baths and carpets)
- the rooms are not really clean
- the food gets boring very fast and has by now means 5-star level
- no a la carte restaurant for the evenings
- service at the restaurants and at the beach needs dramatic improvement
- kids club is lacking real passion
alltogether you can still have a nice vacation there and esp. in the summer the beach compensates a lot. Apparently a renovation is due in 2015, after that and with a bit more passion by the management this has the potential to be great spot.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia and Hotwire so you can book your Sheraton Cesme Hotel Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Cesme Hotel Resort And Spa
- Sheraton Cesme Hotel Cesme
- Ilica Sheraton