“Such a beautiful place!”

and 1 more site!
My Stone Home Hotel
Ranked #20 of 330 Cesme B&B and Inns
“Such a beautiful place!”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

I was hooked in by the gorgeous video of My Stone Home and fully expected that it wouldn't live up to my expectations but it did! It was actually even better because of the personal touches of friendly & charming Mehmet and his dog. The home is beautifully decorated and the garden very lovely. I made good use of the pool and we had a perfect morning at The Beach. Breakfast was delicious and graciously served in the garden. This area seems to be off the international traveller path but very busy with Turkish travellers which was nice. Lots of restaurants to choose from. When we left Mehmet gave us a lovely coffee table book of the area which we lugged back to Canada and are enjoying.

Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Mehmet A, Yönetici at My Stone Home Hotel, responded to this review, October 1, 2015
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your kind and valuable thoughts.We are very happy and always ready to welcome you in our sweet home.

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
  • Turkish first
Lille, France
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Dear all travellers,

We just came back from Turkey in which we had our 69th stay (yes, sixty ninth). We staid for summer holidays from 6th until 14th july in My Stone Home hotel in ILICA close to Cesme. It's a such nice hotel with 5 large and well decorated rooms. Cleanliness is perfect. Breafkasts are one the most famous we had till yet with delicious home made marmelades and others dishes. So great you cannot eat midday. A little charming garden and 10 minutes walking from a small and simple but clean beach. You also can go to a private large sand beach with local cheap buses (dolmus in turkish). If you stay in this hotel, it's a free access. We can recommand you this hotel as one the very best in this area. Beverages prices are reasonable comparatively to others similar hotels. If you also like "local jet society", you can go to Alacati within 15 minutes with dolmus. If you are looking for good fish or meat restaurants, you can go to Ilica or Cesme. There are many. If you are expecting for a boat trip day, no problem from Cesme specially with one the daily boat whose name is Sainte Mary, no crowded and turkish one. A great thank to Mr. MEHMET, the owner, his wife Ms. BASAK, the owner's brother Mr. ISMET, the hotel's staff Mr. AHMET and Misses ELIKO and NINO. Many kisses to the lovely dog SANS (pronunciation is "chance"). We hope to go back agazin as soon as possible.
Côk tesekkur ederiz
Görûsmek Üzere
We wish you a wonderful trip to the heart hospitality country.
Best Regards from France
Jean - Pierre & Fabienne

Room Tip: number 1 with a private terrasse but perhaps the others 4 rooms have also.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Hakke
Mehmet A, Yönetici at My Stone Home Hotel, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your kind and valuable thougths.We are very happy and always ready to welcome you in our sweet home.

King regards,

Toulouse, France
Reviewed June 19, 2013

Since we got back home, we have been raving to our friends about this bed and breakfast! As everyone has said, the food is excellent. A very traditional Turkish breakfast made by the owners mother, it was filling and delicious and I wish I could have it every day.
The personal service was beyond excellent. Compared to many places in the area, the owners spoke great English and answered all our questions and helped us with every wish (organizing a boat tour, information about mini-busses, thermal springs...etc). The owners golden retriever was so friendly and always fun to play with.
Our room was on the small side but the private balcony made up for that.
We really could not have asked for me and we have been recommending this place and area to everyone!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Lizzy G

Heidelberg, Germany
Reviewed May 24, 2013

This place has a beautiful garden, a pool to relax if not going to the beach, comfortable and clean rooms without anything missing and great breackfast. The price of 70€ per night was absolutely fair. We can definitely recommend to stay there and will come back in October.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Sydney, Australia
Reviewed July 12, 2012

This place was a perfect first stop in Turkey. Owners were very friendly, and the room was comfortable and extremely quiet. The home-made pastries and mezze for breakfast and afternoon tea were probably the best food we had on the whole trip (which also included some very schmancy and expensive restaurants in Istanbul!). The beach was an easy walk, and Mehmet gave us a card for discounted sunbeds at one of the... bars? which rent those on the beach, it was at the far end but worth the extra walk for the saving. Highly recommended for couples and families.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank NSField

Genoa, Italy
Reviewed August 30, 2011

Charming boutique hotel, top and accurate service, fantastic breakfast and afternoon tea with lovely sweets ..... the only risk you run is to put weight on!!

I do recommend it, molto meglio di un hotel 4 stelle!

Ciao

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple

Stockholm
Reviewed June 29, 2011

We loved it and will be back! would never ever again change it to five stars hotel!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family