See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 14, 2015

Just for the owner is already fair to stay there! We arrived very late and he had no problem welcoming us. Very friendly and the room was very good. It's a little far from the acropolis, but very easy to find. The nice breakfast in the backyard is a great experience!

Room Tip: try rooms on the second floor
  • Stayed: August 2015, traveled with family
1  Thank Dcf1983
Reviewed July 21, 2015

The host who was 84 cycled up to meet us at the bus depot, arranged a taxi for us a beat us back down to his pension. The backyard where tables and chairs were had a country air about it with nice shady trees. Lovely breakfast and we benefited from information given to us by the hosts son who spoke reasonable English.

• Stayed: July 2015, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 26, 2015 via mobile

A very nice place in the center of the town, a totally fair price and a very welcoming and thougtful host. What more is there to wish for? I would clearly recommend this place to anyone visiting Bergama for one or more days if they are looking for a guesthouse that's affordable even in high season.

Stayed: June 2015, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 8, 2015

It’s impossible not to feel sympathy for Mr. Gobi, the owner and administrator of this guest house; he will make your stay in this place very comfortable. Talking about the place itself, it is located in a good place, not far from the touristic part but not so close to the mess it generates, the rooms are clean, quiet and comfortable, however some of them are located at the second or third floor with no elevator so it is not recommended for people with difficulties with this.
It is worth to say: This was one of the best places where I slept on my 12-days trip around Turkey.

Room Tip: not convenient for people with problems to climb stairs
  • Stayed: May 2015, traveled with friends
2  Thank Just_the_Wanderer
Reviewed March 28, 2015

It is the first time I trave without booking a hotel in advane. When we arrive in Bergama, the bus driver did now know where we shall get off. Because of the language barrier,they turn to help to the manager of GOBI PENSION. He told me I was near the old bus station, I shall get off the bus and he is willing to show me the way and he run a pension. I could see the rooms first and decide whether to live or not. FIrst, I must thank its hospitality. And when I see the twin room and it is very big and clean and with private bathroom and the water is very hot. The whole enviroment is very comfortable and clean. They offer me a very good price. They also provide you very clear map which is very easy to understand and they will also tell you the way. After we come back visting the toruist sites and manager's father, a more than seventy old grandpa telephoning the motor bus station for our tickets and led us to the bus station waiting in the wind and make sure we got on the right bus. I am so touched by their goood sevice. I don't think I will come back again, therefore I write this review to express my sincere gratitude.

• Stayed: March 2015, traveled with friends