See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 24, 2016 via mobile

Dear all,
It was a lovely hotel. They have nearly all facilities. You can enjoy with your family. Personnel is very polite. They are really helpful, they always help people. Their food is also delicious.
Best Regards,

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed October 22, 2015

Is an excellent new and clean hotel.When we was there was just 50 or 60 turists and the personal of the hotel was enough and very kind.The meals was good,but the great problem was the mosquitoes, a lot of and everywhere.We had o room at the 4 floor near the kitchen evacuation and all the smell of the meal was hire from 5 o clock in the morning and all the day,was terrible.But the beach was nice and the water good.

Room tip: at down level I think, or in the second corp of the hotel
Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 21, 2015 via mobile

Excellent sea but terrible staff and service. There were too many people and it was really over the capacity of the hotel. As for meals they were really nice and delicious. It is all inclusive and also drinks are free. They shouldn't accept people over their capacity.

Date of stay: July 2015
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank sinem_02
uluresorthotel, Yönetici at Ulu Resort Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2015

Ulu Resort Hotel first as your valuable comment Thank you very much.Concept our summer has started.We will be happy to welcome you again.

Reviewed July 5, 2015

Mersin needs more hotels by the Mediterranean.
Ulu Resort has been a good addition to fulfill this.
The hotel is recently opened.
The buildings are fine. Landscaping is nice. Food is good.
Pricing is reasonable. There seems to be a problem with staffing (understaffing and lack of experience). However, I expect that it will get better after this season.

Room tip: Ask for a suite room, especially if traveling with children. They are large, have a kitchenette and exyra space.
Date of stay: May 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
uluresorthotel, Yönetici at Ulu Resort Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2015

Reviewed July 4, 2015

Firstly I want to start by saying that I have never done one of those "all inclusive" holidays before. I often wondered why someone would lock themselves into agreeing to eat, drink and sleep in the one place and really having no reason to leave the premises! Now that I have tried it I completely understand the concept. Also Ulu Resort is pretty much in the middle of nowhere so all inclusive is really the only option.

A lovely hotel, maybe 3 years old. The rooms were pristine, cleaned daily. The resort definitely caters for the Turkish tourist and the restaurant was very "Turkish" in its choice of food. I say this as someone who lives in Turkey and often looks for a more international cuisine. On the downside the restaurant gets a little "deli" with 800 guests trying to get the best pick of the food.

Yes the hotel can handle up to 800 guests at a time. Is that a lot? Yep. Is it a bit of a problem? I would say yes but the staff all handled themselves well. The bar is also unlimited which is a big bonus (well for our group anyway).

The grounds are well maintained. There was lots of games to be had in the garden and the games staff worked hard to keep everyone entertained. The pool is quite small but the beach makes up for it. What an amazing view.

The drive to Ulu is a bit of a stomach turner with the cliff roads but the Government is working hard to open the tunnels and make the drive a little less stressful. The owner of the hotel has done well to build this now and once those tunnels are all opened I imagine he will have a packed hotel from one year to the next.

I wish I could have stayed longer and I will definitely be back.

Date of stay: May 2015