Five of us went for 2 days in August 2015 and stayed in Truva Hotel.
* It was the cheapest aparthotel in the area which we could rent for short period. Normally other aparthotels would ask for at least 3 days rent. We paid TRY 150 for a day with three sofabed and one double bed.
* Within walking distance to Ayas beach, to many restaurants and shops.
* Easy parking close to the areas.
* Electricity cut happened several times during the day that left the apartment very hot and humid in the middle of summer.
* Cleaning wasn't done properly when we came, there was still garbage from previous tenant and the floor was very dusty.
* Towels and blankets were not sufficient for all of us. No toiletry provided.More
- Free Parking