All reviewsclean roomsstayed nightsforum malltrain stationmosaic museumsmall gymthe heart of the cityinternetcastleleisurecheese
Reviewed December 6, 2017 via mobile

the hotel has accor standard, simple and efficient. it is 3 mnts walk to forum mall, 15 mnts walk to mosaic museum.breakfast rich and tasty, has a very small gym in case one is interested, staff very friendly

Stayed: December 2017, traveled on business
NBahar, General Manager at Hotel Novotel Gaziantep, responded to this reviewResponded December 8, 2017

Dear mazenhosn,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Novotel Gaziantep.

Reviewed November 26, 2017 via mobile

The hotel is centrally located. It’s nice clean hotel. Their reception area is small & you may have to wait a while to check in and out but the rooms are clean & the breakfast was great. Service at the restaurant could be improved but overall, it’s nice hotel.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
NBahar, General Manager at Hotel Novotel Gaziantep, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2017

Dear kimia888,

Reviewed June 18, 2017 via mobile

The hotel is located in the center next to the mall. The location cannot be better. However, when we checked in, there was no non-smoking room, although we specifically mentioned this when making the reservation. The breakfast is very minimum, with rotten watermelons. The card expires so quickly that you have to make frequent visit to the reception. The Internet is extremely weak. Better not to expect too much from this hotel.

Stayed: June 2017, traveled on business
NBahar, General Manager at Hotel Novotel Gaziantep, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2017

Dear 339mayumie,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Novotel Gaziantep. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

Reviewed May 23, 2017

I stayed four nights on 13-17 Feb, very pleasant stay in novotel gaziantep, breakfast quite varied, close to supermarket, and close to shopping, friendly staff. I would go back again to stay at gaziantep for business purposes

• Stayed: February 2017, traveled on business
NBahar, General Manager at Hotel Novotel Gaziantep, responded to this reviewResponded May 25, 2017

Dear james r,

Reviewed May 17, 2017

Nice and quite place for bussiness trips. my room was good and clean. bathrooms can be bigger. Location of the hotel is good. u can reach nice food from Gaziantep. Service and people was acceptable. Thanks

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled on business
NBahar, General Manager at Hotel Novotel Gaziantep, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2017

Dear Melih S,