See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 10, 2018

Everything would be great if not internet. Rooms are very clean, staff very helpful, beautiful swimming pool and very well located. The only exception is wifi, which was so poor that I had to go out to find better wifi in the restaurants nearby. The management must care about it.

Date of stay: June 2018
Reviewed May 29, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I stayed one night and had a wonderful time. The hotel is run by a family and we received exceptional service. We arrived late in the evening and were greeted without any problems. The room was basic but clean and tidy which also had aircon. A nice breakfast before heading to the Cotton Castle. Great stay

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 7, 2016

We stayed two nights we feel very well room is clean also food is so delicious and the owners cook bars this is lovely if i go pamukkale again i will stay this place
VERY GOOD HOTEL
COK GUZEL BIR HOTEL TAVSIYE EDERIM

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 16, 2016

Things you need to know:

1) Pamukkale is a village, not a small town as I had originally thought. It's main attraction is the Hierapolis, and the famous white travertines. Most tourists tend to stay in the Denizli, then make a day trip here.

2) Hierapolis has 2 main entrances, one is the original entrance to the city, the other accessed via the travertines.

3) The Beyaz Kale Pension is located a mere 200 metres from the Travertines entrance, so in terms of location its excellent.

4) The Beyaz Kale Pension is accurately located on Google Maps, and will lead you straight to their main gate. Take it from someone not from Turkey who drove a rented car at 10pm to it with my sole reference being my phone.

5) There is free wifi in the rooms, and breakfast is complimentary, as well as home made.

6) The owner speaks basic english, so communication is not entirely a problem, and I was able to convey my requests with relative ease.

I had a wonderful stay with Uncle Omar Shariff (Yeap that's his name, though I took liberties with its spelling) and his family. He offered me a larger room for the same price because the smaller one that I had initially booked had not been cleaned yet. I was able to request a later breakfast due to my long driving hours each day. He was also willing to let me check out later since I wanted to rest again before heading out to the travertines.

The room itself felt like home, and had everything I needed for good night's stay. And with its location so close to the travertines, it was the perfect choice for me. Highly recommended!

Date of stay: April 2016
1  Thank Hargobind S
Reviewed October 24, 2015

Good things first: breakfast was outstandingly good, as was the pleasant terrace restaurant where I ate it. The location is good (both central and quiet) and the place is clean. But! I told them I would be there between 07:00 and 08:00 (in fact my bus got in at 06:00 and I waited till 07:00 to go there.) Despite my repeatedly ringing the bell at the gate, no one came to let me in until 07:25 when a passerby took pity on me and honked his car horn till they opened up. Second: I was booked into a single with television (I didn't ask for TV but it was specified in the confirmation email) but they put me - by myself - into a dorm room for 8, no TV - but charged as per confirmation email, i.e., for single with television. It is October, and chilly at night, but only light summer bedding - not enough. Also the small 'thermal pool', while open, is not 'thermal' enough to use at this time of year, so that's kind of misleading. Pamukkale is a tourist destination, packed with accommodation - there has to be better than this!

Room tip: No idea what single rooms are like. The dorm I was in sleeps 8 (6 single beds and a double) so would be good for large group of friends.
Date of stay: October 2015