If you are going to pamukale and staying over night, which i recomend, you should sleep in Beyaz Kale. The owners are really nice and the place feels like a second home.
The beds are really confortable and even if the room is not as huge as our 4 stars hotel in izmir, we had a better sleep on Beyaz Kale. There is a swiming pool and a roof top restaurant overviewing part of the natural jacuzzi of pamukale. I loved it and would go back for sure !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The white castle hotel is 200 meters away from the travertines of Pamukkale and also 200 meters away from the city center, our hotel regards the future as a guest, not a customer but a place to feel family warmth. There is an indoor and outdoor restaurant for 35 people. Pamukkale is filled with thermal water. There is an outdoor swimming pool in the hotel. Our meals are made in hotel management. Local home meals and grill are provided. Terrace pamukkale travertines are seen clearly. Terrace dinner sunset is watched ... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets and HRS so you can book your beyaz kale hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Weisse Burg Beyaz Kale Pension Hotel Pamukkale
- Weisse Burg Beyaz Kale Hotel