“I have a second home in Pamukkale :)”
Review of Dort Mevsim Hotel

Dort Mevsim Hotel
Ranked #3 of 22 Pamukkale B&B and Inns
Reviewed June 24, 2009

For me the accommodation place is very important part of my holiday- I insist on clean room, good service, good atmosphere - and I can easily state that I found all of these in Hotel Dort Mevsin in Pamukkale. And we enjoyed this place on a very reasonable price which every student can afford. I stayed 3 nights there with my friends and we had great time around the swimming pool during the days or drinking beer in the nice garden in the evenings. In this nice family-run hotel we felt really at home cause the owners made the atmosphere really comfortable for us. I am very happy that place like Hotel Dort Mevsim still exist .

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with friends
There are newer reviews for Dort Mevsim Hotel

Reviewed June 23, 2009

Me, my boyfriend and my friends stayed there 3 nights and we were so amused by this small, cute hostel! The rooms were so lovely and meticulously clean, even the towel was arranged in a heart shape. The water in the swimming pool was warm and clean, they even changed it on the 2nd day of our stay! The owner is very friendly and helps you with all the information you need, also gave as a ride so we didn't need to walk even 10 minutes to see all the sight seeings in the area.. But even if you walk- the entrance gate for Pamukkale is like 10 minutes, so it's not a problem at all. They also offer their own cuisine with delicious Turkish food! I've stayed in hostels all over the world but can say this one has nothing to do compared to them! For the price of 2 beers you get 1st quality service and a perfect holiday!!!

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 20, 2009

Hasan and his wife have created a lovely, relaxed oasis where you can chill out by the pool or in the large lounge and have wonderful home cooked meals under the shaded patio. Transportation and conversation are cheerfully provided. We stayed an extra day.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 17, 2009

Hi!
I spent there 2 nights with my friends. Everything was ok. The owners are very kind and helpful with any questions and problems. The best advantage is that it is probably the cheapest hostel in Pamukkale.
Cheers!

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 12, 2009

My travelling companion and I arrived in Denizli by coach from Antalya with the objective of seeing the tourist sights at Pamukkale, for which we were to need one night's accommodation. At the bus station a polite local who spoke very good English observed that we were tourists evidently assessing our next move, and asked if he could help. He told us about his hotel and for 40TL a night for a room with two beds his description of the facilities on offer seemed unrealistic. We accepted, and took the dolmus to Pamukkale to be met by his brother (who also spoke very good Emglish). We were made very welcome and subsequently even taken to the entrance of the tourist site, spending 4 hours there, and returning by foot for our evening meal (which was also just as goos as had been promised in our first contact at the bus station). Next day tickets were sold to us for the continuation of our journey, and we were picked up at the hotel for our transfer to Denizli.

I have never before felt the inclination to write about a hotle in which I have stayed in such terms, despite my 67 years and extensive travel experience.

Note that the cost of a room might well be more in high season - this was late April.

Our 15 day trip took us from Istanbul to Tatvan (by train), Erzurum (small coach), Kars (train), Kayseri (train) for Cappadocia, Adana then Mersin (train) , Antalya (coach), Denizli (coach), Pamukkale (dolmus), back to Denizli and on to Selcuk for Ephesis (dolmus and coach, the railway was temporally closed for upgrading), Izmir (train), Kutayha (train), Istanbul (train), Thessaloniki (train & coach - long story). Great trip, great weather, great scenery, and, last but not least, great people on route

• Stayed: April 2009
Reviewed June 10, 2009

on our travel in turkey this hotel was the one where we had our best relaxing experience.
the owner Hassan ali and his wife Elva are able to bring you in a good mood because they are relaxed themselves. The hotel is a bit further from the centre of the village, but the distance of 5 minuts walk isn't a problem, because Elva can cook nice meals. They have also a swimming pool.Hassan offer a free pick up service from Denizli and there is a direct bus to Selcuk, which pick you up at the hotel.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 10, 2009

This charming family run hotel/pension is a great place to stay for couples or those who travel alone and prefer a quiet and relaxing holiday but also want to meet some nice local people and independent travellers. I would say this is the closest you can get to a hostel like accommodation in Pamukkale plus you can enjoy much more value for your money. You will be picked up and accompanied from Denizli bus station if you travel alone, there is a nice, clean outdoors swimming pool, great meals are being served by the mrs. of the house and the rest of the family is ready to give you advise on anything including further trips around the area (e.g. Afrodisias) or even take you to a party. You will feel like a part of the family by the time you will be leaving and full of energy for your next heading!

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled solo