“Asian cuisine with a Turkish flair”
Review of Lamuko's Lokanta

Lamuko's Lokanta
Ranked #6 of 48 Restaurants in Pamukkale
Cuisines: Japanese, Korean, Turkish
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 7, 2014

It's a little different, but very good and the servings are definitely filling. It's a good break from all the Turkish food that we've been taking for the past few days. The prices are fair, food is good. After a long day in the heat, this is a real good way to end the day with your family. Try them and you'll love 'em

1  Thank nikonos3
noriko d, Owner at Lamuko's Lokanta, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2014

Hi!
Thank you very much for your visit and review.
We appriciate that your post.
We will try to do our best.
Thank you very much!!

We hope you have a nice trip.
Best regards

noriko durmus

Reviewed May 18, 2014 via mobile

We went there after checking the good comments on Trip Advisor.

I honestly did not think to go a Japan Restaurant during my three days holiday in Pamukkale. When we first introduce to the restaurant I had a bit doubt about the quality of the foods, since the restaurant was very simple decorated.

Everthing were delicious! Me and my whole family enjoyed during this dinner.

I strongly advise all to visit this restaurant if you like Japanese or Asian foods.

noriko d, Owner at Lamuko's Lokanta, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2014

Thank you for your review.
Cok tesekure ederim!!
I worried you and your family like our food or not.
Becasue almost all Turkish people are conservative about food.

I really appreciate that you had a good time here.

Cok tesekure ederim!!

Reviewed May 18, 2014

Once again I learned to better eat local food in a country. I am traveling through Turkey for several weeks and I wanted to try some different food. The food was okay but they try to mix real japanese food with turkish style and things european tourists expect. For my taste that didn't quite work.Stick to one style!
There are good restaurants with a beautiful view - better go there!

3  Thank M H

Thank you for your review.

>The food was okay but they try to mix real japanese food with turkish style and things european tourists expect.

Please let me know what food you ordered because I have no idea
that We try to mix real japanese food with turkish style.

and when did you come here?
We would like to inprove our restaurant.

lamukonolokanta@yahoo.co.jp

I hope to hear from you soon.
Thank you.

Reviewed April 18, 2014

By the time we hit Pamukkale we were more than a little weary of the sameness of Turkish restaurant menus in the tourist areas. Pamukkale looked like it would be more of the same until we came across Noriko and Isa's 'Lamuko's Lokanta' (named after Noriko's long departed pet!)

It was such a welcome change - and of such good quality, that we ate there three times - two dinners and a lunch - in our three nights in Pamukkale.

On our first visit for dinner we tried excellent miso soup, followed by spicy beef and eggplant that had some welcome heat, and a lovely sea bream baked in foil with mushroom, lemon and ginger. The house wine was also not bad.

On our second dinner visit we had the miso soup again, followed by chicken and eggplant and the chicken basket, the latter being some very good and nicely spiced fried chicken and chips. The chips were a little soggy, and when I mentioned this to Noriko she wanted to make a fresh batch. When I said not to bother (as we had more food that we could eat) she insisted on not charging for them.

On our last visit for lunch, we went the Bibimbap, which can be beef, chicken or vegetable. Again, it was excellent.

Noriko is a good cook and a generous host. There is also free wifi for customers. We highly recommend this place.

1  Thank ctrunfree
Reviewed April 14, 2014 via mobile

We were pleasantly surprised when we saw this restaurant serving Oriental cuisine in Pamukkale, we ordered the Terriyaki Chicken and Spicy Beef, both dishes were exceptional this was truly a welcome break from all the Kebabs which we also love.