“Delicious all!”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Delicious all!”
Reviewed May 18, 2014 via mobile

We went there after checking the good comments on Trip Advisor.

I honestly did not think to go a Japan Restaurant during my three days holiday in Pamukkale. When we first introduce to the restaurant I had a bit doubt about the quality of the foods, since the restaurant was very simple decorated.

Everthing were delicious! Me and my whole family enjoyed during this dinner.

I strongly advise all to visit this restaurant if you like Japanese or Asian foods.

noriko d, Owner at Lamuko's Lokanta, responded to this review, May 19, 2014
Thank you for your review.
Cok tesekure ederim!!
I worried you and your family like our food or not.
Becasue almost all Turkish people are conservative about food.

I really appreciate that you had a good time here.

Cok tesekure ederim!!

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“better eat local food”
Reviewed May 18, 2014

Once again I learned to better eat local food in a country. I am traveling through Turkey for several weeks and I wanted to try some different food. The food was okay but they try to mix real japanese food with turkish style and things european tourists expect. For my taste that didn't quite work.Stick to one style!
There are good restaurants with a beautiful view - better go there!

• Visited May 2014
3 Thank M H
noriko d, Owner at Lamuko's Lokanta, responded to this review, May 19, 2014
Thank you for your review.

>The food was okay but they try to mix real japanese food with turkish style and things european tourists expect.

Please let me know what food you ordered because I have no idea
that We try to mix real japanese food with turkish style.

and when did you come here?
We would like to inprove our restaurant.

lamukonolokanta@yahoo.co.jp

I hope to hear from you soon.
Thank you.
Melbourne, Australia
“A Shining Light in Pamakkule”
Reviewed April 18, 2014

By the time we hit Pamukkale we were more than a little weary of the sameness of Turkish restaurant menus in the tourist areas. Pamukkale looked like it would be more of the same until we came across Noriko and Isa's 'Lamuko's Lokanta' (named after Noriko's long departed pet!)

It was such a welcome change - and of such good quality, that we ate there three times - two dinners and a lunch - in our three nights in Pamukkale.

On our first visit for dinner we tried excellent miso soup, followed by spicy beef and eggplant that had some welcome heat, and a lovely sea bream baked in foil with mushroom, lemon and ginger. The house wine was also not bad.

On our second dinner visit we had the miso soup again, followed by chicken and eggplant and the chicken basket, the latter being some very good and nicely spiced fried chicken and chips. The chips were a little soggy, and when I mentioned this to Noriko she wanted to make a fresh batch. When I said not to bother (as we had more food that we could eat) she insisted on not charging for them.

On our last visit for lunch, we went the Bibimbap, which can be beef, chicken or vegetable. Again, it was excellent.

Noriko is a good cook and a generous host. There is also free wifi for customers. We highly recommend this place.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank ctrunfree
Bombay
“A welcome break”
Reviewed April 14, 2014 via mobile

We were pleasantly surprised when we saw this restaurant serving Oriental cuisine in Pamukkale, we ordered the Terriyaki Chicken and Spicy Beef, both dishes were exceptional this was truly a welcome break from all the Kebabs which we also love.

Cologne, Germany
“Definitely a good choice among the restaurants in Pamukkale”
Reviewed March 28, 2014

Nice and cheap japanese cuisine with a hint of turkish. The women cook is japanese. I was there when she was on hollidays and replaced by two turkish women but it was already pretty good. So, in normal time it might even be better ! Since there are not so many other good restaurants in Pamukkale, it's a choice worth considering !

• Visited March 2014