C&H Hotel Pamukkale
  • Breakfast included
Hal-Tur Hotel(Pamukkale)
Palmiye Hotel(Pamukkale)
  • Pool
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 23, 2013

We had this hotel for a one nights stop on a 2 day Ephesus and Pamukkale trip.

Check-In, Simple as we were part of a large group so there was no fuss at all.

Room, We had a room in block 3. The room was tired and dated, but did it's job for a night as we were very tired. The bed was as hard as nails and I actually burnt my elbow tossing and turning in the night. Never done that before!!

Dinner/Breakfast, Food was fine. It did the job and there was plenty to go round. Drinks were typical hotel inflated prices but nothing new there.

Overall, We did not choose this hotel. It looked very nice on arrival with a lovely pool area. When you look a little closer it is tired and dated and needs a few quid spent on it. We would not book on our own backs! Saying that it did its job and the price we paid each for the trip, it is difficult to fault.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

This hotel is one of my favourite. Well, its not in an easy accessible location nor u can find anything else near to the hotel. This hotel
Somewhere in middle of farm. And you will feel like u r in one lively summer palace. Great pool with a view of cotton hills, and they have thermal pool too. Belly dance wad awesome, ( better than dubai desert belly dance ), it was scheduled at 9:30 every evening, and one of the unforgettable experience. Not everybody would like this hotel, but those who wer for a relaxing time, would love this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed November 30, 2012

I think only tourists groups stay here. The rooms are big,not clean and not comfortable. Picture frame in my room was broken, toilet was barely working,food was only ok. Spa was damp and cold. Do not book this hotel, you will be disappointed.

Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
7  Thank Jiayang Y
Reviewed November 5, 2012

This hotel was imposed upon us for a two-day excursion from Bodrum. It is a very large hotel designed for groups, a real tourist factory. I would never book here on my own. However, the location is nice, quite isolated and with a view of Pamukkale in the distance. I had a room with a balcony and a view of the pool area and pretty fountain, although at this period of the year the pool was completely roped off and filled with nasty looking stagnant water. The room was spacious enough and the shower nice and hot. The buffet is very average and the waiters are extremely pushy about getting you to order drinks and the tip boxes blatantly displayed are a bit much. A belly dancer provided entertainment in the bar area after dinner, which was nice, but she only stayed about 20-25 minutes. The highlights here are the thermal pools and spa area. I had a fish pedicure with the small Garra rufa fish endemic to Turkey and it was a very fun and unique experience. You put your feet in an aquarium type tank and they gently eat off the dead skin on your feet. Not for the squeamish or ticklish as you can feel their little mouths eating and their tiny fins fluttering against your skin. It was much less expensive here than doing this treatment in Europe, which has recently become popular. I asked for a wake-up call from the reception which they did not honor. Luckily I woke up in time on my own.

Room Tip: Definitely ask for a pool view
Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
8  Thank MiaGlobetrotter
Reviewed September 30, 2011

Unique service in this hotel. (standard) Room lacks any seat, stool or whatsoever. After notifying reception in person no solution, just: "Sorry sir, no seat in this room". Two minutes later, after intervention of Turkish tour guide: "Sorry, wrong understanding. Will supply seat." Next morning at time of check out still no seat arrived in room...
Dinner and breakfast buffet adequate. Due to late arrival and short stay no experience with other amenities.
Visited as part of a group travel along the south-west Turk sights. Individually I will not visit this hotel again.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends