See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed March 3, 2015 via mobile

Our room was clean. The heater and hot water worked fabulously. The location is ideal.
Our dinner was not so good. The olives tasted bitter as if they hadn't been cured properly and the rest of the items tasted like they had been cooked using rancid oil.

• Stayed: March 2015
Reviewed January 5, 2015

LOVED THEIR HOSPITALITY.

We reached so early in the morning no one was even around, but the owner was already ready for our arrivals and straight away gave us our room. Bigger than we thought it should have been.

The aircond is the heater btw! That was cool, but yeah, Pamukkale was quite cold when we reached.

The hotel location is perfect though, it's literally in front of the Pamukkale Thermal pools, and if you walk up, you'll get to the old city, Hierapolis. So that was cool!

Wifi is kinda slow in the rooms so we hang out in the restaurant most of the times which is where the wifi work the most. We had no problems with that cos that meant we get free APPLE TEA! We're addicted, soooooo nice! Love the hospitality!

THE FOOD THERE IS SOOOO DELICIOUS! The coolest thing is the owner speaks Korean! And makes Korean food, try the bibimbap! I can't remember what I had but that was lush aswell!

We were suppose to stay there for 2 days, but had to go back to Istanbul the day after, the owner had no problems at all for helping us get a last minute airport transfer, and didn't mind that we had to check out early.

All and all it was definitely worth what you're paying for.

• Stayed: December 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Asmaq B
Reviewed November 9, 2014

Pros:
Good location within a 5 minute walk to pamukkale and lots of nice restaurants
They had backgammon sets you could use

Cons:
The staff were quite unfriendly
We were overcharged for the dorm room and told it was due to "inflation"
The hot water didn't work
The wifi only worked occasionally and only in the reception area
The jacuzzi and pool were closed

Stayed: November 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed September 27, 2014

The hotel is very close to Pamukkale, it is like 3 minutes by walking. I stayed 1 night, considering the price, it was ok to stay. I ate pide (chicken and the cheese inside) I definetely recommend, that was delicious. They cook with the fire, it takes time to cook but It worths to wait :D

• Stayed: September 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 2, 2014

I used Instant World Booking.com to make reservations for this hotel for family of 6 persons in August, but when I got there I found out that I was tricked because they(Mustafa Hotel owner) did not work with Instant World Booking! Imagine what great shock I had not knowing where I had to sleep with children.Luckily the owner understand the situation that I was and helped me more than I'd hoped for giving me accommodation at unexpected good price thus making our holiday does not turn into a nightmare but in success one!For all the kindness shown to strangers who are in trouble, thank them with all my heart and wish them all the best !! Folks like them are found less often, unfortunately

Room Tip: If you want to feel good and do not be tricked choose this Hotel run by a family (three generations: grandparents, father and incredible grandson) physically and spiritually beautiful
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family